• Thursday: Richard Nurnberg, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Helen Creighton, Ottawa; Bowe Gribble, Pomona.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 10:42 a.m. Thursday, 400 block of North Main Street, Karla Howell, 34, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
• 10:54 a.m. Thursday, 100 block of East Fifth Street, Brandy Dodd, 26, Lawrence, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
• 10:54 a.m. Thursday, 100 block of East Fifth Street, Larry Barrett, 36, homeless, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, which were discovered during a traffic stop.
Police Department News
• 11:56 a.m. Thursday, 2200 block of South Princeton Street, a 29-year-old Ottawa man reported a 23-year-old Ottawa woman violated a protection order.
• 6:36 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of South Ash Street, a 15-year-old female juvenile reported she was struck by an unknown vehicle while walking across the street. She suffered minor injuries, according to a police report. The case remains under investigation.
• 10:53 a.m. Thursday, 2138 S. Princeton St., Jessica Curry, 20, Pomona, reported a fraudulent scheme that caused her to send money to another location.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Thursday: 300 block of East Fourth Street, assist outside agency; 700 block of East Third Terrace, public assist; 200 block of West Fifth Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:50 p.m. Thursday, 2008 S. Princeton St., firefighters investigated an activated smoke alarm system. No fire was reported.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 2:27 p.m. Thursday, 610 Walnut Street, Wellsville, Wellsville firefighters investigated an activated smoke alarm system. No fire was reported.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Thursday.