• Tuesday: Anabel Burgess, Ottawa; Deborah Smith, Colony.
• Tuesday: Buddy Taylor, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 1:28 p.m. Monday, 300 block of South Main Street, Alicia Syens, 40, Ottawa, on a City of Wellsville warrant and a Shawnee County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 8:08 p.m. Monday, 500 block of South Cedar Street, Mark Sherman, 29, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 9:09 p.m. Monday, Ottawa University, 501 Otter Lane, Kameron Lindsay, 20, Olathe, on suspicion of domestic battery and restraint of a 20-year-old Wichita woman. Lindsay also was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, paraphernalia and no tax stamp.
• 1:59 p.m. Tuesday, 1800 block of South Princeton Street, Joshua Searing, 26, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence and possession of paraphernalia after a vehicle he was driving struck a tree.
• 3:01 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known subject had stolen items from the store. Patrick Stoneking, 24, Ottawa, later was arrested on suspicion of theft and obstruction in connection with the incident.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 4:59 p.m. Monday, 2000 block of Louisiana Road, a 52-year-old Ottawa man reported someone damaged a lock on his garage. Estimated damage was $5.
• 8:13 a.m. Monday, 200 block of East Second Street, Pomona, the City of Pomona reported theft of electricity. A meter had been removed and wires had been installed to bypass the meter, according to a sheriff’s report. The estimated loss had not been determined.
• 10:06 a.m. Monday, 500 block of Hamilton Road, a 59-year-old Pomona man reported the theft of 60 hydrocodone pills. Estimated loss was $8.
• 12:05 p.m. Monday, 500 block of East Main Street, a 43-year-old Rantoul woman reported an unidentified white man attempted to steal a package from her front porch. The suspect dropped the package while the woman’s dog was chasing him. The package was recovered, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 2:21 p.m. Tuesday, Advantage Ford, 2320 S. Oak St., a 48-year-old Ottawa woman reported someone stole an item from her vehicle.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 300 block of Walnut Street, assist other agency; 300 block of North Maple Street, public assist; 800 block of Main Street, medical call; 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 200 block of East 10th Street, suspicious activity; 800 block of Main Street, medical call.
• Tuesday: 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 300 block of Walnut Street, trespass complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 1:33 p.m. Monday, 701 S. Poplar St., assist invalid.
• 10:36 p.m. Tuesday, 2008 S. Princeton St., sprinkler activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to two medical calls Tuesday.