• Friday: Danae Snow, Ottawa
• Baby boy, 7 pounds, 7 ounces, to Bradley and Danae Snow, Ottawa.
• Friday: Beulah Smith, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Danae Snow, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 4:31 p.m. Thursday, 200 block of East Franklin Street, Pomona, Jacob Frazee, 22, Kansas City, Kan., on a Franklin County warrant.
• 7:30 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Roy Ford Humphreys, 46, no address given, on a Kansas Department of Corrections warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:57 a.m. Friday, 100 block of South Main Street, Korine Hollon, 21, homeless, on an Anderson County warrant.
• 8:50 p.m. Friday, Birch and Powhattan streets, Cassandra Henslee, 31, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 8:55 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of North Poplar Street, Scott Donaldson, 35, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery, criminal damage to property and violating a protection from abuse order.
• 11:54 p.m. Saturday, 500 block of East 15th Street, Chris Loder, 41, Ottawa, on suspicion of violating a protection from abuse order.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:42 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of U.S. 59, Princeton, a Princeton Quick Shop employee reported someone stole gasoline valued at $57.
• 9:29 p.m. Thursday, K-68 and Delaware Road, a 1996 Dodge Caravan driven by Darlene Dryden, 79, Ottawa, struck the back end of a 1999 Chevrolet Lumina driven by Rex Montague, 67, Pomona, as he was stopped on K-68, waiting to turn left onto Delaware. Dryden reported to officers that a vehicle with its high beams on temporarily blinded her, and she did not see Montague’s vehicle.
• 6:23 p.m. Friday, John Brown and Eisenhower roads, a 1995 Chevrolet pickup driven by Rebecca Stroman, 23, Williamsburg, was eastbound on John Brown Road when it struck a 1995 Pontiac Bonneville driven by Forrest Hunter, 46, Welda, who had pulled out in front of Stroman at an intersection, according to a sheriff’s report. Hunter was transported by Franklin County Emergency Medical Services to Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Overland Park, with undisclosed injuries.
• 3:59 a.m. Saturday, Rock Creek and Nebraska roads, a 2003 Ford Explorer driven by Ginger Davis, 36, Ottawa, was traveling west on Rock Creek Road when it struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
Police Department News
• 2:37 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of West Ninth Street, Ray Elder, 32, Ottawa, was cited on suspicion of harboring a vicious animal, after Elder’s dog allegedly attacked him and a 24-year-old Ottawa woman, according to a police report.
• 6:28 a.m. Saturday, 600 block of North Oak Street, a 50-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged her vehicle.
• 7:06 a.m. Friday, 2000 block of South Elm Street, a 45-year-old Ottawa man reported someone damaged and stole items from vehicles owned by Wright Tree Service.
• 1:31 p.m. Friday, Pizza Hut, 2314 S. Princeton St., a 50-year-old Ottawa female employee reported several checks were forged at Pizza Hut.
• 2:52 p.m. Friday, 500 block of South Mulberry Street, a 24-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole a bicycle from his property.
• 6:57 p.m. Saturday, 1700 block of South Elm Street, a 38-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect entered her vehicle and stole items.
• 8:16 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of South Poplar Street, an 18-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged his car and stole items from it.
• 4:02 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of West Third Street, a 19-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his apartment and stole items.