Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:52 p.m. Thursday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Angela Russell, 31, Hesston, Kan., on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 10:13 a.m. Thursday, 200 block of North Main Street, Isaac Mundhenke, 35, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
• 8:18 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of West Seventh Street, James Mauszycki, 52, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
• 9:02 p.m. Thursday, Walmart, 2101 S. Princeton St., Leslie Johnson, 33, Wellsville, on suspicion of theft.
• 3:37 a.m. Friday, 1000 block of North Main Street, Jessica Ardahl, 25, Overbrook, Kan., on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 10:11 p.m. Thursday, 200 block of East Franklin Street, Pomona, a 29-year-old Quenemo man reported an unknown person stole an amplifier from his truck while it was parked at Casey’s General Store in Pomona. Loss was estimated at $350.
• 8:50 p.m. Thursday, 100 block of Old U.S. 50, a 1987 Ford F-150 driven by Aaron Mayo, 36, Williamsburg, was traveling northeast in the 100 block of Old U.S. 50 when a large metal barrel fell out of the truck’s bed and struck a 1993 Plymouth Voyager driven by Melinda Oakes, 44, Williamsburg. Oakes refused medical treatment at the scene, according to the sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 7:52 a.m. Thursday, 800 block of South Hickory Street, a 56-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of property.
• 1:15 p.m. Thursday, 1200 block of East Seventh Street, a City of Ottawa representative reported an unknown suspect was stealing service.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with three medical calls Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters assisted with one medical call Thursday.