• Wednesday: Sara Cunningham, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:23 p.m. Wednesday, Dollar General Store, 2212 S. Princeton Circle Drive, Mark Lauver, 42, Ottawa, on suspicion of making an aggravated criminal threat after making threats that he was going to rob the business, according to a police report.
• 4:13 p.m. Wednesday, 600 block of North Oak Street, Brian Richardson, 45, Ottawa, on suspicion of stalking and trespassing.
Police Department News
• 5:02 p.m. Wednesday, 1300 block of Dogwood Street, police investigated the unattended death of a 72-year-old Ottawa man. Police determined he died from natural causes.
• 10:05 p.m. Wednesday, 1700 block of South Elm Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known 52-year-old Ottawa man battered her a few days prior.
• 6:45 a.m. Wednesday, 2500 block of K-68, a vehicle driven by Michael McClellan, 43, Louisburg, struck a vehicle driven by Willis Seaton, 63, Ottawa. McClellan was cited for inattentive driving, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 600 block of Main Street, public assist; 400 block of Maple Street, injury accident.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Wednesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 9:40 a.m. Wednesday, 1882 I-35, Williamsburg firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 10:13 a.m. Wednesday, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Wednesday.