• Monday: Megan Dickinson, Ottawa; Mitzi Holland, Ottawa; Kayla Sessions, Ottawa.
• Monday: Thomas Johnson, Garnett.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:09 a.m. Sunday, 900 block of West 17th Street, Pomona, Amy Medlen, 30, Pomona, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 4:21 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Roger Smith, 39, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 10:56 p.m. Sunday, East Logan and North Poplar streets, Nicolas Vulgamore, 23, Wellsville, on suspicion of driving under the influence and transporting an open container.
Police Department Arrests
• 9:11 p.m. Monday, 100 block of West Third Street, Kaleb O’Donell, 21, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 8:34 p.m. Monday, 100 block of West Third Street, Savannah Reed, 24, Ottawa, on suspicion of aggravated battery after allegedly striking a known victim with a blunt object. Shona Osladil, 20, Ottawa, on suspicion of battery after allegedly striking the same known victim with her hand, according to a police report.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 4:57 p.m. Sunday, 1623 Indiana Road, a sheriff’s officer responded to a garage fire at 1623 Indiana Road. Homeowner Susan Roecker, 49, Williamsburg, reported she came out of her home and found the garage on fire. The structure and its contents were a total loss, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 8:10 a.m. Monday, 100 block of Williams Street, Williamsburg, a 60-year-old Pomona man reported someone stole three batteries from his 1999 Freightliner truck.
• 10:19 a.m. Monday, 400 block of John Brown Road, a 75-year-old Lane man reported the theft of two fuel tanks and four batteries, as well as criminal damage to property. Estimated loss was $2,600.
• 9:12 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of Virginia Terrace, a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix driven by Leeza Saunders, 17, Rantoul, ran into a fence when Saunders swerved to miss a deer. No injuries were reported.
Police Department News
• 1:31 p.m. Sunday, 1000 block of Lincoln Street, David Parker, 53, Ottawa, was cited and released for driving while suspended and no proof of liability insurance.
• 4:18 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of South Hickory Street, Roger Smith, 39, Ottawa, was cited and released for driving while suspended and transporting an open container. Smith’s passenger, Fredrick Kramer, 71, Ottawa, was cited and released for transporting an open container.
• 8:27 p.m. Sunday, 100 block of North Main Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged his building.
• 10:28 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of West Second Street, a 16-year-old Ottawa girl reported she was raped by a known suspect.
• 1:38 p.m. Monday, 200 block of South Willow Street, a 52-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after making suicidal comments.