• Marie Aubry, Ottawa; Janice Coombes, Ottawa; Marlene Kirkland, Ottawa; Wayne Swank, Richmond; Christine Whitt, Ottawa.
• Baby boy, 8 pounds 14 ounces, to Christine Whitt, Ottawa.
• Timotea Oviedo, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:46 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Deshawn Evans, 37, Wichita, Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:50 a.m. Tuesday, 300 block of South Hickory Street, Daniel Sharpe, 19, Owasso, Okla., on suspicion of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school and no tax stamp.
• 8:44 a.m. Tuesday, 800 block of East Hamblin Street, Doyle Currant, 39, Ottawa, City of Ottawa warrant.
• 9:16 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of North Locust Street, Joseph Bishop, 18, Ottawa, Community Corrections order.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 4:05 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of North Main Street, Pomona, a 61-year-old Pomona woman reported an unknown suspect forced opened her front door, damaging the door trim. The woman said nothing was taken from the residence.
• 8:07 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of Virginia Road, a 46-year-old Greeley woman reported an unknown suspect entered her residence and stole a .38 caliber pistol and several tools. Estimated loss was $575.
• 8:07 a.m. Tuesday, 175 U.S. 59, the 52-year-old owner of Richmond Body Shop reported a tow truck had picked up a 2007 Dodge Charger from his lot and hit a 1956 Ford Fairlane while leaving. The sheriff’s office contacted a representative of Alert Towing, Kansas City, Mo., who said the company picked up a car from Richmond Body Shop but denied hitting the Ford Fairlane. Alert Towing sent the sheriff’s office pictures of the car it picked up, and it did not appear to be damaged, according to the sheriff’s report. Damage to the Ford Fairlane was estimated at more than $1,000. The sheriff’s office filed the report as a hit-and-run accident.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: 300 block of Walnut Street, medical call.