• Wednesday: Jennifer Roy, Vassar.
• Baby boy, 7 pounds, to Jennifer and Peter Roy, Vassar.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 12:21 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of North Main Street, Scott Callaghan, 35, Ottawa, was cited and released on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
• 8:15 p.m. Wednesday, 800 block of South Sycamore Street, a 17 year-old Ottawa male juvenile, on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia.
Police Department News
• 2:25 p.m. Wednesday, Country Mart, 2138 S. Princeton St., a 38-year-old female employee reported an unknown suspect passed counterfeit money to purchase items.
• 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sears, 220 S. Main St., a 47-year-old male employee reported a known suspect passed a fraudulent check to purchase items.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Wednesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters assisted with one medical call Wednesday.