• Friday: Richard Nurnberg, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Donna Malburg, Ottawa.
• Friday: Vivian Weien, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Brian Hartman, Pomona; Richard Nurnberg, Ottawa; Stephanie Suggs, Pomona.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 8:08 p.m. Friday, 300 W. Sixth St., Kirk Bishop, 32, Ottawa, for an active Johnson County warrant.
• 2:46 a.m. Friday, 300 N. Locust St., Sandeana Talley, 20, Ottawa, on suspicion of falsely reporting a crime.
• 4:35 p.m. Saturday, 2600 block of I-35, William Callahan, 45, Shawnee, on suspicion of driving under the influence, transportation of an open container, refusal of a breathalyzer test and driving against restriction.
• 1:20 a.m. Saturday, 2400 block of South Main Street, Kevin Fowler, 27, Ottawa, on suspicion of reckless driving.
• 1:48 a.m. Saturday, 200 block of East 23rd Street, Dustin Price, 23, Ottawa, on suspicion of reckless driving.
• 1:49 a.m. 200 block of East 23rd Street, Angie Berry, 29, Gardner, on suspicion for obstruction.
• 9:32 p.m. Sunday, 200 block of South Cedar Street, Tony Ingram, 50, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal threat, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
Police Department News
• 11:09 a.m. Friday, 800 block of South Oak Street, a 55-year-old Ottawa woman reported a missing person. The incident is under investigation.
• 1:47 p.m. Friday, 300 block of North Locust Street, a 39-year-old City of Ottawa representative reported an unknown suspect damaged playground equipment.
• 11:01 p.m. Friday, 1600 block of South Osage Drive, a 71-year-old Ottawa woman was arrested for domestic battery against a 37-year-old Pomona woman.
• 12:53 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of North Main Street, a 28-year-old Ottawa woman reported that an unknown suspect stole fuel.