Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:57 p.m. Thursday, 700 block of West Second Street, Shawna Reed, 19, Olathe, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 10:51 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of South Elm Street, Seth Bulmer, 19, Ottawa, on suspicion of electronic solicitation of a child.
Police Department News
• 7 a.m. Thursday, 1600 block of South Main Street, Virgil Orcutt, Jefferson, Ky., reported his vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle that left the scene.
• 7:20 p.m. Thursday, 2000 block of South Princeton Street, a vehicle driven by Jerrold Harnden, 70, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Malyssa Foltz, 22, no address given. Harnden was cited for making an improper turn, according to a police report. No injuries were reported.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: I-35 at milepost 196, assist outside agency; 800 block of Poplar Street, welfare check.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Thursday.