• Monday: Clio Church, Pomona; Jordan Stockstill, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Earla Schultz, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 5:23 p.m. Tuesday, 3820 K-33, Wellsville, Kelly Pauley, 37, and Jason Pauley, 41, both of Wellsville, on suspicion of domestic battery.
Police Department Arrests
• 5:56 p.m. Monday, 1500 block of Osage Drive, Joshua Sams, 23, Ottawa, on suspicion of obstructing a criminal investigation.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:40 a.m. Tuesday, 300 block of North Dane Avenue, a 33-year-old Williamsburg woman reported an unknown suspect entered her unlocked van and stole cash and prescription medication.
• 7:37 a.m. Tuesday, 2300 block of K-68, a 2005 Ford Freestyle driven by Kathleen Marten, 30, Pomona, was traveling eastbound on K-68 when it struck a deer. Marten and her passenger, Morgan Marten, 7, Pomona, were not injured, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 6:31 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of K-68, a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 driven by Dakota Willingham, 17, Quenemo, was traveling westbound on K-68 when a deer ran into the side of the vehicle.
Police Department News
• 9:35 a.m. Monday, 500 block of East Third Street, a 17-year-old Richmond girl threatened to do harm to herself.
• 4:35 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of South Burroughs Street, a 16-year-old Ottawa boy was reported as a runaway. The boy was located and taken into custody, according to a police report.
• 12:29 p.m. Monday, Burger King, 203 E. 23rd St., a 43-year-old Ottawa woman reported her cell phone was lost or stolen.
• 12:18 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of West 10th Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa man reported a known subject stole checks. The case is under investigation.
• 7:31 p.m. Tuesday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Main St., a store employee reported an unknown suspect stole fuel.
• 7:51 a.m. Tuesday, 800 block of West Fifth Street, Anthony Michael Park, 34, Ottawa, reported his legally parked vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 1:34 p.m. Monday, 703 S. Sycamore St., authorized controlled burning.
• 3:57 p.m. Tuesday, 926 N. Oak St., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Monday.