• Tuesday: Lois Bulmer, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 4:52 p.m. Monday, 500 block of Hoover Street, Jeanette Weien, 32, Pomona, on suspicion of domestic battery and domestic criminal damage to property.
• 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Estevon Davis, 21, Osawatomie, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 2:16 a.m. Wednesday, East 15th and South Oak streets, Christopher Hancock, 28, Ottawa, on an Allen County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:04 p.m. Monday, Third and Elm streets, Andrew Bettinger, 30, Garnett, on suspicion of driving while license is suspended, no insurance and illegal tag.
• 8:23 p.m. Monday, 1300 block of South Main Street, Jacob Terry, 30, Ottawa, on a City of Manhattan warrant.
• 4:58 a.m. Wednesday, 400 block of East Logan Street, Billy Bush, 52, Ottawa, on suspicion of making threats and throwing items at an officer, according to a police report.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 2:36 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of Stafford Road, a 23-year-old Pomona man reported a known female suspect had been forging his name on his checks to get money to pay for services for several months, according to a sheriff’s report. Estimated loss was $380.
• 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of Hoover Street, a 67-year-old Pomona woman reported a diamond ring valued at $3,000 was stolen from her home sometime in the past two weeks.
• 4:31 p.m. Tuesday, 4700 block of Thomas Road, a 37-year-old Wellsville woman reported a 1971 Yamaha Endura dirt bike was stolen from her property. Estimated loss was $1,500.
Police Department News
• 6:24 p.m. Monday, 600 block of West 15th Street, a 31-year-old Ottawa man reported a 10-year-old Ottawa girl was sexually assaulted by a known suspect.
• 5:55 p.m. Monday, 500 block of North Poplar Street, a 41-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his residence and stole property.
• 8:20 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block of North Sycamore Street, a vehicle reported stolen in Anderson County was recovered and returned to the owner, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 200 block of Cedar Lane, civil matter.
• Tuesday: 500 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 700 block of Main Street, assist outside agency; 600 block of East Eighth Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, 433 S. Elm St., firefighters responded to a cooking fire. Food burned in a mircowave, but caused no damage, the report said.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 5:16 a.m. Monday, 3120 Georgia Road, Pomona firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Tuesday.