• Tuesday: Jennifer Roy, Vassar.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 1:41 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of East Fifth Street, Thomas Mitchell, 21, Ottawa, and Phillip Short, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
• 3:50 p.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of South Main Street, Timothy Marks, 48, Pomona, on a court order for a probation violation.
• 12:15 a.m. Wednesday, 300 block of West Second Street, Rickey Coleman, 21, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 1:54 a.m. Wednesday, 300 block of North Main Street, Ryan Allen, 19, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 200 block of East 10th Street, public assist.
• Tuesday: 1000 block of Poplar Street, suspicious subject.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 1:46 a.m. Tuesday, 2008 S. Princeton St., firefighters responded to an activated sprinkler system. No fire was reported.
• 1:04 p.m. Tuesday, 1116 W. Eagle Pass, firefighters responded to an activated smoke detector. No fire was reported.
• Firefighters assisted with 13 medical calls Friday through Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Friday through Tuesday.