• Saturday: Kenneth Mages, Ottawa; Roberta Moore, Ottawa.
• Friday: L. John Holzhuter, Overbrook; Frederick Kissinger, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:03 a.m. Sunday, 2500 block of East Logan Street, Dalton Lamay, 21, Wellsville, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Police Department Arrests
• 2:52 a.m. Friday, Comfort Inn, 2335 S. Oak St., Shawn Oswald, 27, Wellsville, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 9:44 a.m. Friday, 1100 block of South Ash Street, a 14-year-old Quenemo male juvenile, on suspicion of battering multiple victims.
• 9:37 p.m. Friday, 600 block of Walnut Street, Joshua Slocum, 22, Ottawa, was cited and released on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 2:03 a.m. Saturday, 2500 block of East Logan Street, Dallas Ambler, 23, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 5:24 p.m. Saturday, Walmart, 2101 Princeton St., Leeann Eash, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of shoplifting.
• 6:39 a.m. Sunday, 2500 block of East Logan Street, Dru Kramer, 41, Ottawa, was cited and released on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 5:35 p.m. Sunday, 400 block of “B” Street, Pomona, a 37-year-old Pomona woman reported someone had damaged the back door of her vacant home. Damage was estimated at $150.
• 5:30 p.m. Friday, 300 block of “A” Street, Pomona, a 72-year-old Pomona man reported sometime between Tuesday and Friday a York air conditioner was taken from the north side of the United Methodist Church in Pomona. Estimated loss was $3,500.
• 5:58 p.m. Saturday, 3200 block of Texas Road, a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser driven by Brandon Chrisp, 15, Wellsville, struck the back of a 2005 Ford F-250 driven by James Hollway, 35, Independence.
• 7:41 p.m. Saturday, 3200 block of Finney Road, a 61-year-old Princeton woman reported a 12-year-old Osawatomie youth was involved in an ATV wreck in a field west of her property and was transported by air ambulance to Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Mo., with “severe” lacerations to the neck.
• 4:23 p.m. Sunday, milepost 195 on I-35 in Franklin County, a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt driven by Sharon Thurston, 63, Overland Park, lost control and struck a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix driven by Matthew Boyce, 20, Kansas City. No injuries were reported.
• 4:39 a.m. Monday, U.S. 59 and Kingman Road, a 1984 Dodge D15 driven by Doyle Currant, 39, Ottawa, was traveling south on U.S. 59 when it crossed the center line and struck a 2005 Chevrolet Colorado driven by Tamara Ogle, 43, Princeton. Currant was transported to Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., Ottawa, with unspecified injuries.
Police Department News
• 4:14 p.m. Friday, 1100 block of South Ash Street, an 11-year-old Ottawa male juvenile reported he was battered by multiple juveniles. The incident is under investigation.
• 1:10 p.m. Friday, 1400 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Kyle Nutt, 20, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Kellie Hahner, 24, Williamsburg. Nutt was cited for inattentive driving.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 8:12 a.m. Saturday, 312 W. 11th St., authorized controlled burning.
• 8:36 a.m. Saturday, 521 Otter Lane, firefighters responded to an activated smoke detector. No fire was reported.
• 9:12 a.m. Saturday, 339 S. Cherry St., authorized controlled burning.
• 7:26 p.m. Saturday, 1102 N. Davis Ave., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Friday through Sunday.