• Thursday: Mary Smaic, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:52 a.m. Thursday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Rachael Coulter, 29, Ottawa, City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 5:53 p.m. Thursday, Canterbury Court, a 27-year-old Pomona woman reported a 29-year-old Richmond man left their children unattended. The man countered that the woman had left their children without correct supervision, according to the police report. The case is under investigation.
• 6:15 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of West Ninth Street, Jacob Richardson, 22, Ottawa, reported an unknown person used his debit card number online to purchase items.
• 1:19 p.m. Thursday, 1300 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Darold Slifer, 45, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Katrina Decker, 17, Ottawa. Slifer was cited for inattentive driving, and he also was transported to Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., Ottawa, for possible injuries.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 800 block of East Eighth Street, assist outside agency; 100 block of East Eighth Street, suspicious vehicle; 400 block of Locust Street, animal complaint; 600 block of South Maple Street, disturbance; 300 block of West Seventh Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 7:32 a.m. Thursday, 800 W. Second St., authorized controlled burning.
• 1:24 p.m. Thursday, South Main and East 13th streets, motor vehicle accident.
• 5:32 p.m. Thursday, Osbourne Terrace and Eisenhower Road, motor vehicle accident.
• 1:43 a.m. Friday, 2900 E. Pawnee Road, investigated possible hazardous-materials release.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 7:13 p.m. Thursday, 4017 Texas Road, Wellsville, structure fire.
• Thursday, three medical call assists.