• Wednesday: Betty Vaughan, Kincaid
• Wednesday: Charles Rodgers, Ottawa; Ralph Wilson, Pomona.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 12:37 p.m. Wednesday, 200 block of North Main Street, Barry Syens, 39, Pomona, on a Johnson County warrant.
• 1:18 a.m. Thursday, 400 block of South Walnut Street, Katelynn P. Cole, 18, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery and endangering a child.
Police Department News
• 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, 800 block of Olive Street, a 56-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect was using her identity to cash checks.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 600 block of Walnut Street, non-injury wreck on private property; 200 block of Ash Street, civil matter; 200 block of Ash Street, public assist; 200 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:13 p.m. Wednesday, 846 S. Ash St., firefighters responded to a residential deck fire.
• 6:58 p.m. Wednesday, 108 S. Oak St., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Wednesday.