• Thursday: Jerry Landreth, Wellsville.
• Wednesday: Jordan Stockstill, Ottawa.
• Thursday: George Louderback, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 9:09 p.m. Wednesday, 1500 block of South Cedar Street, Brandye Bordelon, 40, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and no proof of liability insurance after colliding with a vehicle driven by a 28-year-old Ottawa woman, according to a police report.
• 9:55 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of North Main Street, Mark Baber, 31, Ottawa, on a City of Pomona warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 3:13 p.m. Thursday, a 73-year-old Ottawa man reported someone hacked his email account and sent a request to multiple investment agencies requesting money transfers from his accounts. The man said he did not lose any money, according to the sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 11:40 a.m. Wednesday, 900 block of South Ash Street, a 25-year-old Ottawa woman reported that her 8-year-old daughter told her she was touched inappropriately.
• 3:38 p.m. Wednesday, Phillips 66, 304 E. Logan St., a 48-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect forged two of his checks to purchase items.
• 4:32 p.m. Wednesday, 1700 block of South Eisenhower Avenue, a vehicle driven by James Bien, 15, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Coleen Burgess, 58, Wellsville. Bien was cited for inattentive driving, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: 200 block of East 10th Street, public assist; 3800 block of K-33, assist outside agency.
• Wednesday: 300 block of East Fifth Street, welfare check; 400 block of Main Street, 911 hang-up; 1000 block of Poplar Street, animal complaint; 200 block of West Second Street, medical call; 700 block of Main Street, three public assists; 600 block of Walnut Street, motorist assist.
• Thursday: 700 block of Main Street, information report; 300 block of West Third Street, animal complaint; 200 block of Cedar Lane, medical call; 600 block of East Eighth Street, disturbance.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to four medical calls Tuesday and Wednesday.