• Thursday: Miles Floyd, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Roberta Moore, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 12:15 p.m. Thursday, 100 block of West Second Street, Nathan McKinney, 29, Kincaid, on an active warrant from the Kansas Department of Corrections.
• 2:04 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Cedar Street, Daniel Conley, 24, Ottawa, on a Johnson County warrant.
• 11:16 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of West Second Street, Timothy Mullikin, 30, on suspicion of domestic battery.
Police Department News
• 3:09 a.m. Thursday, 200 block of West Third Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa man and a 20-year-old Ottawa woman reported they were battered by a 19-year-old Ottawa woman.
• 1:54 p.m. Thursday, 200 block of South Cedar Street, Daniel Conley, 24, Ottawa, was cited and released on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
• 1:40 a.m. Friday, 300 block of North Main Street, John Hensley, 46, Ottawa, was cited and released on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Thursday: 700 block of Maple Street, suspicious activity; 400 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, motorist assist; 600 block of Oak Street, public assist; 300 block of Pine Street, animal complaint.