Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 6:55 p.m. Monday, 100 block of South Maple Street, Robert J. Reed, 36, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery, criminal threat and criminal damage to property.
• 11:22 p.m. Monday, 1100 block of North Sycamore Street, Brandon D. Dewey, 19, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property.
• 7:42 p.m. Monday, Ottawa City Hall, 101 S. Hickory St., Phillip Guyle, 21, Pomona, on suspicion of disorderly conduct after he allegedly created a disturbance at City Hall, according to a police report.
Police Department News
• 4:10 p.m. Monday, 1300 block of East Logan Street, a vehicle driven by Hannah Boehm, 18, Wellsville, struck a vehicle driven by Kristi Cook, 33, Ottawa. No injuries were reported.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 700 block of Main Street, lost or mislaid property report; 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 200 block of West Fifth Street, public assist; 100 block of Locust Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Wednesday.