Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 9:22 a.m. Monday, 600 block of East Powhattan Street, Nicholas Burns, 28, Ottawa, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence.
• 4:38 p.m. Monday, Ottawa Law Enforcement Center, 715 W. Second St., William Holt, 46, Kansas City, Kan., on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 7:48 a.m. Monday, Eugene Field Elementary School, 720 S. Tremont Ave., a 50-year-old Baldwin City man reported someone damaged property at the school.
• 2:50 p.m. Monday, Ottawa Law Enforcement Center, 715 W. Second St., a 23-year-old man reported a 1-year-old child was in need of care.
• 1:46 p.m. Monday, Walmart Supercenter parking lot, 2101 S. Princeton St., Delores Edwards, Ottawa, reported an unknown suspect struck her car and left the scene.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Monday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 12:36 p.m. Monday, 304 W. Seventh St., Wellsville, Wellsville firefighters responded to an activated fire alarm. No fire reported.