• Friday: Alan Wilson, Ottawa.
• Judith Bell, Ottawa; Alan Wilson Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 6:04 p.m. Saturday, 23rd and Cedar streets, Rogelio Hernandez, 58, Kansas City, Kan., on two Franklin County warrants.
• 9:55 p.m. Saturday, 800 block of South Cherry Street, Phillip Short, 23, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department News
• 9:30 a.m. Saturday, 700 block of North Sycamore Street, a 2-year-old child was found walking around the neighborhood without any adult supervision, according to a police report.
• 8:46 p.m. Saturday, 1000 block of Olive Street, a 54-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of medication.
• 8:31 p.m. Friday, 320 N. Locust St., a vehicle driven by Bryan Hull, 20, Wellsville, was traveling at a high rate of speed on Locust Street when Hull lost control and it struck a utility pole, according to a police report. Hull was cited with reckless driving, basic speed, driving on laned roadways and no insurance, the report said.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 5:42 p.m. Friday, 901 W. Second St., responded to a two-vehicle wreck.
• 8:32 p.m. Friday, 320 N. Locust St., responded to a vehicle wreck.
• 9:17 p.m. Friday, 2200 S. Princeton St., investigated a smoke odor.
• 10:51 p.m. Friday, 235 S. Main St., alarm system activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 9:58 a.m. Friday, East Fourth and South Elm streets, Cutler firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 11:03 a.m. Friday, 3400 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• 2:07 p.m. Sunday, 2402 Old U.S. 50, LOH firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to five medical calls Friday through Sunday.