• Tuesday: Ashley Ruby, Williamsburg.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:57 a.m. Tuesday, 21st Street Terrace, Erika Gregg, 19, Ottawa, on a City of Iola warrant and on suspicion of driving with a suspended license, no proof of insurance and possession of paraphernalia.
• 2:57 a.m. Tuesday, 21st Street Terrace, Daniel Bowman, 21, Ottawa, Coffey County warrant.
• 9:26 a.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of South Main Street, Jennifer McReynolds, 32, Spring Hill, Lyon County warrant.
• 2:18 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of South Main Street, Brandon Dennison, 31, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant and on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Police Department News
• 6:25 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of South Sycamore Street, an 11-month-old child was bitten by a dog that belonged to James Givens, 24, Ottawa, according to a police report. Givens was cited on suspicion of keeping a vicious dog.
• 1:27 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of Beech Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his identity and used it to make purchases.
• 3:51 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of North Cedar Street, a vehicle driven by Angela Rinehart, 30, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Kassandra Montoya, 20, Ottawa.
Wellsville Police Department
• Tuesday: 300 block of Main Street, burglary/theft report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 2:10 p.m. Tuesday, 1332 S. Mulberry St., authorized controlled burning.
• 2:35 p.m. Tuesday, 619 N. Main St., authorized controlled burning.
• 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, 306 S. Locust St., authorized controlled burning.
• 7:39 p.m. Tuesday, Ottawa University, 1001 S. Cedar St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters assisted with three medical calls Tuesday.