• Friday: Edith Ingram, Quenemo.
• Friday: Dean Kirkland, Princeton; Louise Taul, Baldwin City.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:28 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Tracy Bruce, 39, no address given, Franklin County warrant.
• 12:42 p.m. Sunday, 2000 block of Eisenhower Road, John Penner, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery, criminal restraint and criminal damage to property.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:59 a.m. Friday, 15th Street and Eisenhower Avenue, Victoria Cantrell, 33, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, transporting an open container and unlawful possession of prescription drugs.
• 9:50 a.m. Friday, 700 block of West Second Street, Kayla Mell, 22, Ottawa, Douglas County warrant.
• 5:05 a.m. Saturday, 300 block of North Main Street, Steven Jackson, 38, Ottawa, Johnson County warrant.
• 2:50 p.m. Saturday, 500 block of South Locust Street, Rickey Coleman Jr., 21, Ottawa, was cited and released for driving without a valid driver’s license.
• 11:50 a.m. Sunday, 300 block of North Main Street, Herman Holt, 36, Ottawa, was cited and released for driving with a suspended license.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:21 a.m. Friday, 1900 South Elm Street, a Franklin County Public Works employee reported a chainsaw, valued at $375, was taken from a public works department truck while the crew was in the diner in Lane eating lunch.