• Wednesday: Marie Daniels, Ottawa; Charlene Shepherd, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:04 p.m. Wednesday, 1300 block of Kentucky Road, Natasha D. Morgan-Mills, 25, Princeton, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 6:46 p.m. Thursday, 4400 block of Stafford Road, Cecil Reed Jr., 42, Wellsville, on suspicion of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:52 p.m. Wednesday, 1200 block of South Maple Street, Victoria Everhart, 31, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property and battering her 29-year-old boyfriend, according to a police report.
• 11:06 a.m. Thursday, 900 block of North Cedar Street, Corey Schlotzhauer, 25, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:01 p.m. Wednesday, 3200 block of Tennessee Road, a 2009 Dodge Ram driven by Steven Cox, 60, Ottawa, struck a deer in the 3200 block of Tennessee Road. No one was injured, according to the sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 8:35 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of South Poplar Street, officers responded to a report of an unattended death. An 82-year-old Ottawa man was pronounced deceased from natural causes, according to a police report.
• 5:10 p.m. Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24-year-old Topeka woman reported a past theft.
• 8:08 p.m. Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24-year-old Topeka woman reported a past theft.
• 2:44 p.m. Wednesday, 2300 block of South Elm Street, a vehicle driven by Judith Bell, 69, Ottawa, failed to stop at the stop sign and struck a vehicle driven by Peggy Lear, 61, Ottawa, according to a police report. No injuries were reported.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 400 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Thursday: 600 block of Walnut Street, parking complaint; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 100 block of Walnut Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to six medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.