• Thursday: Amanda Lucas, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• Midnight Thursday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Arlie Stewart, 41, Ottawa, Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:45 p.m. Thursday, 1100 block of South Sycamore Street, Danelle Berry, 33, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and no proof of insurance.
• 11:45 p.m. Thursday, 1600 block of South Main Street, Arlie Stewart, 41, Ottawa, Franklin County warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 9:41 a.m. Thursday, 3800 block of U.S. 59, a 37-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of his dune buggy, valued at $1,350, from his father’s yard.
• 7:22 p.m. Thursday, U.S. 59 and Haskell Road, a 2003 Chevrolet pickup driven by James Atkeson, 53, Princeton, was traveling on U.S. 59 when it struck a deer. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.
• 8:22 p.m. Thursday, Riley Road and Indiana Terrace, David Crim, 39, Ottawa, reported he was walking eastbound in the 1800 block of Riley Road when he was struck by a vehicle. Crim told sheriff’s deputies he did not know the make or model of the vehicle and could not provide a description of it.
Police Department News
• 11:16 a.m. Thursday, 600 block of North Oak Street; Freddie Mac Properties reported an unknown suspect stole an air conditioning unit.
• 1:32 p.m. Thursday, Stor-It-Safe self-storage, 1100 block of North Main Street, a 61-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole items from her storage unit.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 200 block of Locust Street, theft report; 600 block of Walnut Street, animal complaint.
• Thursday: 100 block of East Sixth Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 6:47 p.m. Thursday, 319 E. 12th St., carbon monoxide detector activation.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 1:21 a.m. Friday, 606 Delaware Road, Williamsburg, Pomona, Richmond and Ohio Township, structure fire.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Thursday.