• Wednesday: Kristy Prevatte, Garnett
• Thursday: Baby boy, 9 pounds, to Kristy Prevatte, Garnett.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 8:16 a.m. Tuesday, Jackson County, Mo., Jail, Kansas City, Mo., Shawn M. Oswald, 27, Kansas City, Mo., on a Franklin County warrant.
• 12:51 p.m. Tuesday, Johnson County Jail, Olathe, Jeffrey Allen Hayes, 43, Prairie Village, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 11:16 p.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Diana Flueckiger, 48, Osawatomie, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 12:32 a.m. Thursday, 2500 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Allan Goodman, 29, Los Angeles, on suspicion of driving while suspended.
• 12:48 p.m. Thursday, Johnson County Jail, Olathe, Craig S. Brady, 30, Wellsville, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:28 p.m. Wednesday, 1000 block of North Cherry Street, Robert Snover, 30, Princeton, on suspicion of domestic battery, felony fleeing and eluding, criminal damage to property and driving while suspended.
• 10:17 p.m. Wednesday, 800 block of North Sycamore Street, Atrail Horne, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 10:41 a.m. Thursday, Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center, 236 Beech St., a 16-year-old Osawatomie youth was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage to property at the detention center.
• 1:49 p.m. Thursday, 1800 block of South Princeton Street, Joshua E. Searing, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property.
• 2:07 a.m. Friday, milepost 184 on I-35 at Ottawa, Karena Hickles, 30, Raytown, Mo., on suspicion of possession of marijuana, paraphernalia and endangering two children after being stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 12:01 p.m. and 2:41 p.m. Tuesday, 4500 block of Indiana Drive, a 54-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect unlawfully used his debit card information on multiple occasions to rack up more than $1,300 in charges in Paris.
• 2:46 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of Galveston Street, Princeton, a 64-year-old Princeton man reported an air compressor and propane tank were stolen from a shop behind his antique store. Loss was estimated at $375.
• 3:33 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of East Main Street, a Cutler Township Fire Department representative reported the theft of a thermal imaging camera.
• 12:44 p.m. Wednesday, 500 block of Taylor Street, Pomona, a Pomona man reported someone stole items from the back yard of his residence. Loss was estimated at more than $1,000.
• 9:08 a.m. Tuesday, 700 block of Virginia Terrace, Bobbie Miller, 33, Lane, reported a non-injury accident that occurred Dec. 7 in the 800 block of Virginia Terrace. Miller said she was driving a 2004 Oldsmobile Alero when it was struck by a 2007 International school bus driven by Trenice Johnson, 53, Greeley.
• 7:24 p.m. Wednesday, 2500 block of Eisenhower Road, a 2011 GMC Denali driven by Bobby Nutt II, 42, Ottawa, was traveling north on Eisenhower Road when it struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
• 3:12 a.m. Thursday, 2000 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a 2003 Mercury Sable driven by Kory Befort, 29, Burlington, was traveling on I-35 when Befort lost control of the vehicle. Befort and his passenger, Nathan Smith, 29, Burlington, suffered minor injuries but refused medical treatment at the scene, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 3:16 a.m. Thursday, 700 block of Colorado Road, a 1996 Dodge Ram driven by John Angeli, 44, Williamsburg, was southbound on Colorado Road when it struck a cow that was standing in the road. Angeli was not injured, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 5:09 a.m. Thursday, K-68 and Vermont Road, a 2005 Chevrolet Impala driven by Tristan Hall, 28, Osawatomie, was traveling on Vermont Road when he lost control of the vehicle, and it went into the ditch. No injuries were reported.
Police Department News
• 6:24 p.m. Wednesday, 900 block of North Main Street, a 30-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown canine running at large bit him.
• 10:21 a.m. Thursday, 900 block of East 15th Street, an 18-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect struck his fence with a vehicle and left the scene.
• 5:03 p.m. Thursday, 200 block of West Fifth Street, a 28-year-old Ottawa woman reported a 38-year-old Ottawa man was stalking and harassing her.
• 10:15 p.m. Thursday, K-68 and U.S. 59, a vehicle driven by Carley Bonnett, 21, Ottawa, slid on the ice and struck a sign.
Wellsville Police Department
• Thursday: 1000 block of Main Street, non-injury accident; 400 block of Main Street, theft report; 400 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 1000 block of Poplar Street, motorist slid off the road in icy conditions; 400 block of Maple Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters responded to seven medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 4:18 a.m. Thursday, U.S. 59 and Rock Creek Road, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a report of a problem with a power line.
• Firefighters responded to six medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.