• Monday: Genevie Hanes, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Wanda Davis, Ottawa; Eugene Kelsey, Ottawa.
• Monday: Norman Colwell, Ottawa; Kimberly Dixon, Ottawa; Christopher Donnelly, Ottawa; Darlene Schraeder, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Fern Lee, Ottawa; Donna Malburg, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:55 a.m. Wednesday, 2100 block of South Princeton St., John Pearce, 53, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department News
• 10:26 a.m. Monday, 1600 block of South Osage Drive, a 52-year-old Williamsburg woman reported an unknown suspect damaged her door.
• 8:11 a.m. Tuesday, 1300 block of South Main Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect spray painted the side of a building.
• 10:43 a.m. Tuesday, 1200 block of South College Street, a 49-year-old Ottawa woman reported damage to property. An 11-year-old juvenile was arrested on suspicion of damaging property, according to a police report.
• 10:46 p.m. Thursday, 1000 block of South Olive Street, a 54-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered and had property damaged by a known suspect. The incident is under investigation.
• 1:55 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of North Main Street, a 51-year-old Burlington man reported he was battered by a known 31-year-old Ottawa man.
• 4:09 p.m. Tuesday, 1100 block of North Main Street, a 38-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect broke into a storage building.
• 8:11 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of South Princeton Street, a vehicle driven by Shawn Fletcher, 40, Ottawa, struck a stop sign. Fletcher was cited for inattentive driving, according to a police report.
• 2:45 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Cedar Street, a Bobcat driven by Arlie Stewart, 42, Ottawa, backed into a vehicle owned by Mary Kramer, 20, Ottawa. No one was injured, according to the report.
• 9:51 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Mulberry Street, a vehicle driven by Robert Cromwell, 40, Ottawa, struck a parked car owned by Eric Crowley, 35, Ottawa. No one was injured, according to the report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Feb. 15: 300 block of Douglas Street, assist outside agency; 200 block of Edgewood Street, animal complaint.
• Feb. 16: 900 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 700 block of Main Street, assist outside agency; 900 block of Main Street, alarm call.
• Sunday: 200 block of Ash Street, suspicious activity.
• Monday: 500 block of Main Street, public assist; 500 block of Main Street, burglary.
• Tuesday: 400 block of Main Street, public assist; 100 block of East Sixth Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, two public assists; 800 block of Main Street, burglary report; 800 block of Main Street, private property non-injury accident; 100 block of West Sixth Street, private property non-injury accident.
• Wednesday: No calls for service.
• Thursday: 100 Block of Locust Street, public assist; 400 block of Pendleton Street, alarm call; milepost 198 on I-35, assist outside agency with a pair of vehicles that slid off the road during a snow storm.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 8:34 p.m. Wednesday, 807 S. Locust St., firefighters investigated a report of smoke odor. No fire reported.
• 11:49 a.m. Thursday, Bennett Hall, Ottawa University, 501 S. Otter Lane, burnt food in a microwave. No fire and no damage.
• 4:13 p.m. Thursday, Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., fire alarm activation. No fire reported.
• 7:51 p.m. Thursday, 2320 I-35, firefighters assisted at the scene of a vehicle wreck.
• Firefighters assisted with six medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.