The scholarship recipients, their schools, and career choices are:
• Michael Barker, Neosho County Community College, 900 E. Logan St., Ottawa, occupational therapy assistant.
• Jessica Cates, Neosho County Community College, nursing.
• Lori Davis, Flint Hills Technical College, Emporia, licensed practical nursing.
• Alison Findley, Neosho County Community College, nursing.
• Abby Guenther, University of St. Mary, Leavenworth, bachelor of science, nursing (accelerated track).
• Sara Hornbuckle, Flint Hills Technical College, licensed practical nursing.
• Dan Jarrell, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kan., doctor of medicine.
• Ryan Kaub, Neosho County Community College, nursing.
• Severena Kimball, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., doctor of audiology.
• Angela Miller, Labette Community College, Parsons, diagnostic medical sonography.
• Kaylyn Rumford, Washburn University, radiology technology.
To date, the RMH Auxiliary, 1301 S. Main St., Ottawa, has awarded 274 scholarships totaling $165,650 since 1973, according to a news release.