To qualify for Dean’s Scholastic Honors, a student must complete at least 12 semester hours, receive a grade point average (GPA) of 3.60 for all credit course work that semester and have no grade lower than a B and no incomplete grade in any course during the semester.
To qualify for All-A Scholastic Honors, a student must complete at least 12 semester hours, receive a grade of A in all credit course work for the semester and have no incomplete grade in any course during the semester.
Students on the Dean’s Scholastic Honor’s list and their majors include:
• Baldwin City: Anthony Weiss, senior, mechanical engineering technology.
• Colony: Calessa Callaway, sophomore, family and consumer sciences education; and Drake Stephens, senior, plastics engineering technology.
• Garnett: Alyssa Mikesell, sophomore, psychology; Alicia Peine, senior, management/marketing; Trevor Smail, senior, mathematics; Trenton Hoffman, senior, marketing/management; and Eric Thomas, senior, electronics engineering technology.
• Greeley: Dustin Bonzo, senior, biology.
• Wellsville: Audrey Dighans, senior, graphic communications; and Travis Eppinger, senior, graphic communications.
Students on the All A Scholastic Honor’s list include:
• Baldwin City: Kevin Mindez, junior, justice studies; Emily Sommer, senior, automotive technology; and Brian Wright, junior, accounting-finance.
• Colony: Jordan Morton, sophomore, exercise science.
• Garnett: Jesse Blake, sophomore, music; and Jaime Mersman, sophomore, nursing.
• Greeley: Brittney Feuerborn, junior, graphic communications.
• Kincaid: Nikia Stewart, senior, communication; and Jesse Boone, sophomore, psychology.
• Ottawa: Hannah Thomas, sophomore, biology; Katie Hull, senior, graphic communications; and Cody Maloney, senior, marketing/management.
• Wellsville: Jennifer Katzer, senior, English; and Drake Carolan, junior, electrical technology.
• Williamsburg: Kate Wildeman, senior, biology.