• Wednesday: Misty Loftus, Wellsville.
• Thursday: Patsy Larkin, Ottawa; Grace Nilges, Ottawa; Dale Pearson, Ottawa; Linda Platt, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Patsy Larkin, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:54 p.m. Thursday, 100 block of K-68, Matthew Taylor, 20, Quenemo, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 10:24 p.m. Wednesday, milepost 183 on I-35 at Ottawa, Michael Allen Coleman, 43, Wichita, on suspicion of driving with a revoked license after being stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
• 1:49 a.m. Friday, milepost 183 on I-35 at Ottawa, Mon’e Joann Scott, 21, Kansas City, Mo., on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after the vehicle she was a passenger in was stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 2:43 p.m. Wednesday, 3200 block of Shawnee Road, an unknown suspect broke the windshield on the cab of a 2008 Kobota tractor owned by Franklin County.
• 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, 3597 Haskell Road, a Gator utility vehicle driven by Ronald Huffman, 74, Princeton, rolled off the side of a slope, trapping him under it. He was extracted from under the vehicle and transported by air ambulance to Overland Park Regional Medical Center with undisclosed injuries, according to a sheriff’s report. Rose Huffman, 69, a passenger on the vehicle, was not injured in the rollover, the report said.
Police Department News
• 5:15 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of South Poplar Street, a 14-year-old Ottawa female juvenile was reported as a runaway. She was located and taken into custody, according to a police report.
• 11:01 p.m. Thursday, Forest Park, 300 block of North Locust Street, known suspects drove through Forest Park, damaging the grass, according to a police report. The case remains under investigation.
• 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., April Fox, 24, Wellsville, was cited and released for theft, according to a police report.
• 10:15 a.m. Thursday, 1000 block of South Cedar Street, a vehicle driven by Mary Fagg, 79, Garnett, failed to yield and struck a vehicle driven by Felicia Cadwalader, 22, Princeton, according to a police report. Fagg and her passenger, Wilma McIntosh, 81, Princeton, were transported to Ransom Memorial Hospital with undisclosed injuries, the report said.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:30 a.m. Thursday, East 10th and South Cedar streets, firefighters responded to the scene of a motor vehicle wreck.
• 9:24 p.m. Thursday, 926 N. Oak St., firefighters investigated a possible hazardous materials release.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 10:07 a.m. 340 E. South St., Richmond firefighters responded to a fire alarm. No fire was reported.
• 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, 3597 Haskell Road, Ohio, Cutler and Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to an injury Gator utility vehicle rollover.
• 6:21 a.m. Thursday, 1434 Idaho Road, Williamsburg firefighters investigated a downed power line.
• 10:06 p.m. Thursday, 3400 block of Cloud Road, Richmond firefighters investigated a report of a gas smell.
• Firefighters responded to two medical calls Thursday.