• Friday: Mirasol Dopp, Ottawa; Cleda Finch, Ottawa; Lorene Hinze, Ottawa; Ernest Wilson, Ottawa.
• Friday: Clarence Fowler, Ottawa; Mary Fowler, Ottawa; Kimberly Frye and baby boy, Kincaid; Julie Wolfe and baby boy, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Jimmy Morgan, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Cleda Finch, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 7:56 a.m. Friday, Montgomery County Jail, Johnathan Thomassan, 20, Coffeyville, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 2:20 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., John Baldovin, 28, Osawatomie, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 4:53 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Robert Krout, 30, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 2:02 a.m. Saturday, Old U.S. 50 and Iowa Road, Scott Reed, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:55 a.m. Saturday, 400 block of East Logan Street, Jennifer Gardner, 28, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
• 12:41 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of West Second Street, Korey Ward, 34, Ottawa, on an Osage County warrant.
• 2:17 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of East 23rd Street, Jeffrey Dean Davidson Jr., 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
• 2:01 p.m. Sunday, 1600 block of South Cedar Street, Justin J. Criqui, 32, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended driver’s license after being stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
• 4:37 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main Street, Kyle D. Nutt, 21, Rantoul, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 12:23 a.m. Saturday, 1800 block of John Brown Road, a 56-year-old Princeton man reported unknown suspects broke into the back door of his home. Nothing appeared to be stolen from the residence, the man reported. Damage to the door was estimated at $500.
• 4:55 p.m. Saturday, 2300 block of Riley Road, a 58-year-old Ottawa woman reported someone damaged a gas pump and stole fuel valued at $600 from her family’s property. Damage to the gas pump was estimated at $50.
• 8:02 a.m. Friday, 2100 block of Vermont Road, a 43-year-old Waverly man reported unknown suspects stole copper valued at $500 from Dodson International.
• 7:02 a.m. Friday, 2400 block of Labette Road, a 2010 Chevrolet Aveo driven by Leroy Hildebrandt, 81, Ottawa, was eastbound on Labette Road when it struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
Police Department News
• 4:27 p.m. Friday, 1400 block of South Main Street, a 13-year-old Ottawa girl reported she was raped by a known 14-year-old Ottawa boy. No other details were available. The case remains under investigation, police said.
• 11:58 a.m. Saturday, 600 block of South Oak Street, a 34-year-old man was taken into protective custody after making suicidal comments, according to a police report.
• 4:04 p.m. Friday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Lucas Simpkins, 31, Ottawa, and Felicia Singletery, 31, Ottawa, were cited and released on a notice to appear in court on suspicion of shoplifting.
• 2:44 p.m. Friday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 49-year-old Paola man reported a known 25-year-old Louisiana woman forged his check and stole items.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Jan. 22: 900 block of Ninth Street Terrace, public assist; 800 block of Main Street, medical call.
• Wednesday: 300 block of Walnut Street, noise complaint; 300 block of West Third Street, public assist; 4700 block of Shawnee Road, assist outside agency.
• Friday: 300 block of Walnut Street, suspicious activity; 800 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 300 block of West Fourth Street, telephone harassment report.
• Saturday: 800 block of Main Street, medical call.
• Sunday: 400 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 2:45 p.m. Saturday, 715 S. Ash St., unauthorized burning.
• 6:56 p.m. Sunday, 1227 S. Ash St., a small fire in an electrical outlet caused an estimated $150 damage, according to an Ottawa Fire Department report. No one was injured, the report said.
• Firefighters assisted with 11 medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 1:48 p.m. Saturday, 806 Shawnee Road, Pomona firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 2:21 p.m. Saturday, 2375 Sand Creek Road, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire. LOH firefighters returned to the scene at 8:33 p.m., according to a fire report.
• Firefighters responded to six medical calls Friday through Sunday.