• Monday: Shirley Mance, Ottawa; Justyne Wilson, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Cheryl Mcdonald, Princeton; Charles Mcnaughton, Ottawa.
• Monday: Brandi Edstedt, Ottawa; Warner Gifford, Ottawa; Kristen Kiehl Flanary, Pomona.
• Monday: Baby girl, 5 pounds, 9 ounces, to Justyne Wilson, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 5:38 p.m. Sunday, 1700 block of Sand Creek Road, Jennifer Porter, 18, Pomona, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 6:21 p.m. Sunday, 100 block of North Center Avenue, James Givens, 26, Williamsburg, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 12:11 a.m. Monday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Clarence Greenfield, 43, Ottawa, on two Franklin County warrants.
• 1:11 p.m. Tuesday, 2000 block of I-35, Robert Cort Jr., 44, homeless, on suspicion of driving under the influence, refusing a chemical test, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, criminal possession of a firearm, transporting an open container and driving with a suspended license, according to a Franklin County Jail booking report.
• 1:16 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Christopher W. Longfellow, 31, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 2:39 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Mulberry Street, Nathan Nelson, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of failing to register as a sex offender and on a Kansas Department of Corrections hold order.
Police Department Arrests
• 2:11 p.m. Monday, Days Inn, 2209 S. Princeton St., James Crider, 57, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 9:28 p.m. Monday, 300 block of West Wilson Street, Joshua Gentry, 29, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence and no proof of insurance.
• 5:59 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of South Cedar Street, Steven Lawson, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 9:04 a.m. Tuesday, 4500 block of Iowa Road, a 48-year-old Ottawa woman reported that guns were being fired at 2 a.m. Tuesday on Iowa Road, between Shawnee and Stafford roads, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 2:42 p.m. Tuesday, 3331 Reno Road, sheriff’s officials responded to a residential fire in the 3300 block of Reno Road.
• 6:03 a.m. Sunday, 100 block of West South Street, a 50-year-old Williamsburg man reported someone stole his 2007 Dodge Ram. The truck was recovered in Osage County shortly after it was reported stolen, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 7:44 p.m. Sunday, 100 block of Jackson Road, a 67-year-old Quenemo woman reported someone entered her residence and took several items. Estimated loss was $3,372.
• 1:26 p.m. Sunday, U.S. 59 and Woodson Road, a vehicle driven by Carrie Mitchell, 35, Pomona, was southbound in the 4800 block of U.S. 59 when it struck a raccoon. Estimated damage was $1,000.
Police Department News
• 3:58 p.m. Monday, 800 block of South Ash Street, a 28-year-old Ottawa woman was taken into protective custody after threatening to harm herself.
• 8:08 a.m. Monday, Mid-America Nutrition, 1538 Industrial Ave., a 56-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged the padlock on her shed and stole items.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 300 block of South Elm Street, theft; 300 block of West Seventh Street, fire alarm; 300 block of South Elm Street, follow-up; K-33 and I-35, public assist.
• Tuesday: 200 block of Main Street, public assist; 300 block of Walnut Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 6:59 p.m. Monday, 800 block of North Cherry Street, assist invalid.
• 3:44 p.m. Tuesday, 2001 N. Davis Ave., assist other agency.
• Firefighters assisted with 12 medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 4:47 p.m. Monday, Riley and Idaho roads, Centropolis firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 2:42 p.m. Tuesday, 3331 Reno Road, Wellsville, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison and Centropolis firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Tuesday.