Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 3:52 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of South Locust Street, Scott Berry, 51, Ottawa, on City of Garnett and Anderson County warrants.
• 1:05 p.m. Thursday, 2100 block of South Princeton Street, William Bowers, 52, Richmond, on suspicion of transporting an open container and driving while suspended.
• 2:10 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of South Cherry Street, Roy Prevatte, 22, Waverly, on a Community Corrections pick-up order.
• 4:42 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of Ash Street, Kathern Kratzburg, 30, homeless, on a Community Corrections pick-up order.
• 4:42 p.m. Thursday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Kevin Hobbs, 24, Lawrence, on a Community Corrections pick-up order.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 11:03 p.m. Wednesday, 4300 block of Montana Road, a 34-year-old Ottawa man reported two tires were damaged on a Ford truck at a property on Montana Road. Damage was estimated at $400.
• 2:39 p.m. Tuesday, 2100 block of Vermont Road, a Dodson International representative reported unknown suspects stole copper wire valued at $2,600.
• 4:05 p.m. Tuesday, 2700 block of Montana Road, a 47-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of 30 “T” posts from his front yard. Loss was estimated at $120.
• 7:33 a.m. Wednesday, 3200 block of I-35, a 2002 Dodge Dakota driven by Kelly Hamm, 49, Waverly, slid on the ice and struck a guard rail.