• Thursday: Shirley Bivens, Baldwin City.
• Thursday: Cindy Ferguson, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 6:23 a.m. Sunday, 3700 block of Tennessee Road, Ryan Hendrickson, 32, of rural Wellsville, on suspicion of aggravated battery. A 27-year-old Edgerton man was injured by a knife during an alleged fight with Hendrickson at Hendrickson’s home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 2:52 a.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Brian Epling, 21, Topeka, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 12:59 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., James Dowd, 22, Ottawa, on a Marshall County warrant.
• 10:50 p.m. Monday, 3200 block of I-35, Kurtis Bryan, 21, Emporia, on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:42 p.m. Monday, 700 block of North Poplar Street, Scott Myers, 51, Ottawa, on a community corrections pick- up order.
• 4:42 p.m. Monday, 200 block of West Second Street, Tevor Sammons, 32, Paola, on a State of Missouri warrant.
• 8:46 p.m. Monday, 300 block of South Main Street, Shannon Hogelin, 43, Lawrence, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 10:56 a.m. Monday, 4100 block of Ellis Terrace, a 54-year-old Princeton man reported someone stole a trailer, two riding mowers and a weed eater, valued at $16,750, from his property.
• 5:58 a.m. Sunday, 4800 block of U.S. 59 in Franklin County, a 2008 Ford F-150 truck driven by Kellie Westgate, 49, Ottawa, was northbound on U.S. 59 when it struck a deer. No one was injured, according to the sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• Tuesday, no time given, 200 block of South Ash Street, a 22-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered by a known suspect.
• 10:34 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of South Tremont Avenue, a 55-year-old Baldwin City woman reported unknown suspects damaged a window on her vehicle.
• 3:17 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of South Sycamore Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his property.
• 4:51 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of Walnut Street, a 23-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole her property.
• 9:23 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of South Maple Street, a 58-year-old Ottawa man reported unknown suspects stole property out of his vehicle.
• 9:52 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of South Maple Street, an 18-year-old Ottawa man reported unknown suspects stole property out of his vehicle.
• 10:16 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of South Maple Street, a 52-year-old Ottawa woman reported unknown suspects stole property out of her vehicle.
• 7:46 a.m. Monday, 1100 block of South Ash Street, Laurie Blanco, 41, Ottawa, reported an unknown suspect struck her car and left the scene. The driver of the other vehicle, a 17-year-old Ottawa girl, later was located and served a notice to appear in court for duty upon striking an unattended vehicle and duty to report, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 300 block of Walnut Street, theft report; 100 block of West Sixth Street, public assist; 500 block of Main Street, public assist; 400 block of Poplar Street, assist outside agency; 400 block of Poplar Street, assist outside agency.
• Sunday: 400 block of Main Street, animal complaint.
• Monday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 500 block of Pine Street, medical call.
• Tuesday: 200 Block of Ash Street, animal complaint; 400 block of Main Street, medical call; 600 block of Main Street, assist outside agency; 1000 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist; 100 block of Walnut Street, animal complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:54 p.m. Tuesday, Marshall Road and South Eisenower Avenue, firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 12:43 p.m. Tuesday, 4821 Louisiana Terrace, Centropolis and Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 12:52 p.m. Tuesday, 1350 I-35, Williamsburg firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 12:57 p.m. Tuesday, Marshall Road and South Eisenhower Avenue, LOH firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Monday and Tuesday.