• Wednesday: Richard Crook, Williamsburg.
• Thursday: Carol Bellinger, Rantoul; Meeka Cale, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Doona Kissinger, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
• 10:03 p.m. Wednesday, Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., Ottawa, Julian Howard, 39, Ottawa, on suspicion of violating a protection order, pedestrian under the influence and disorderly conduct.
• 11:18 a.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Burroughs Street, Justin Criqui, 32, Pomona, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 7:22 p.m. Thursday, 1000 block of Cottonwood Street, a 22-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of an item.
• 10:20 a.m. Wednesday, 715 W. Second St., a vehicle driven by Eric Soper, 53, Pomona, struck a light pole owned by the City of Ottawa.
• 4:18 p.m. Wednesday, 2100 block of South Princeton Circle, a vehicle driven by Richard Schooler, 17, Princeton, struck a vehicle driven by Tammi Gutierrez, 40, Ottawa. Schooler was cited for following too close.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 200 block of South Elm Street, check welfare; 700 block of Main Street, assist other agency.
• Thursday: 100 block of Main Street, motorist assist; 100 block of West Third Street, civil matter.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 11:46 a.m. Thursday, 115 S. Poplar St., firefighters responded to a mobile home fire.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 5:11 a.m. Thursday, 301 W. South St., Williamsburg firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to five medical calls Wednesday.