• Friday: Richard Moore, Ottawa.
• Friday: Shirley Justvig, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Meeka Cale, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Carol Bellinger, Rantoul.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 1:27 a.m. Saturday, Franklin County jail, 305 S. Main St., Crystal Elder, 30, Kansas City, Kan., on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 3:28 p.m. Saturday, 600 block of South Elm Street, Dustin Rhodes, 30, Ottawa, reported he was battered. Dustin Baker, 30, reported his property was damaged. Rhodes was arrested on suspicion of damage to property, and Baker was arrested on suspicion of battery.
• 12:44 a.m. Sunday, 1600 block of South Main Street, William Worthy Jr., 21, Ottawa, on two City of Ottawa warrants.
• 1:32 a.m. Sunday, 1700 block of South Elm Street, Christian Freitag, 20, Ottawa, on suspicion of underage consumption of alcohol and on a City of Herington, Kan., warrant.
• 6:29 p.m. Sunday, Ninth and Olive streets, Robert Dancosse II, no age given, Ottawa, on suspicion of failure to report an accident, leaving the scene of an accident and no proof of insurance.
• 8:37 p.m. Sunday, 600 block of South Maple Street, Bradley Hadue, 27, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license, no proof of insurance and on an Osage County warrant.
• 12:39 a.m. Monday, 300 block of South Main Street, Ellen Coons, 29, Ottawa, on a City of Newton, Kan., warrant.
• 12:39 a.m. Monday, 300 block of South Main Street, Kelby Cole, 35, Nevada, Mo., on suspicion of driving while his license was revoked after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 2:12 a.m. Monday, 100 block of West 10th Street, Christopher Livingston, 30, Ottawa, on two City of Ottawa warrants.
Police Department News
• 1:16 p.m. Friday, 1200 block of South Main Street, a 23-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after he made threats to harm himself.
• 9:09 a.m. Saturday, 600 block of Elm Street, a 30-year-old Ottawa man reported he was battered by a known suspect.
• 1:35 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of West Seventh Street, a 40-year-old Ottawa woman reported a 44-year-old Ottawa man violated a protection order. The case is under investigation.
• 2:17 p.m. Friday, 200 block of East Logan Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown subject entered her vehicle and removed several items.
• 12:49 p.m. Saturday, Ninth and Main streets, a vehicle driven by Jesse Miller, 25, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Crystal Conroy, 39, Ottawa. Miller was cited with unsafe speed for conditions and no insurance. No one was injured.
• 3:40 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Casey Gillmore, 25, Ottawa, struck a building. No one was injured.
• 12:07 p.m. Sunday, Logan and Birch streets, a vehicle driven by Marcia Farnsworth, 86, Ottawa, struck a tree. No one was injured. Farnsworth was cited for speeding too fast for existing conditions.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 500 block of Main Street, civil matter.
• Saturday: 500 block of Main Street, public assist; 600 block of Walnut Street, traffic complaint; 200 block of South Elm Street, verbal disturbance.
• Sunday: 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:53 p.m. Friday, 100 block of West 10th Street, investigate a hazardous materials release.
• 2:38 p.m. Saturday, 2120 S. Princeton Road, investigate smoke odor.
• 9:44 p.m. Saturday, 507 N. Cedar St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to six medical calls Friday through Sunday.