• Wednesday: Shirley Bivens, Baldwin City; Christopher Donnelly, Ottawa; Wayne Thornberg, Paola.
• Thursday: Kimberly Dixon, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Teresa Glaspie, Ottawa; Mia Witshoff, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 12:55 a.m. Thursday, 1300 block of South Main Street, Cameron Hall, 20, Decatur, Ill., on suspicion of driving without a license.
• 1:16 p.m. Thursday, 1100 block of East Wilson Street, Amelia Romine, 31, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 2:41 p.m. Thursday, 900 block of East Seventh Street, Sydney Leecy, 18, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of prescription drugs, marijuana, paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license, after Leecy was stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
Police Department News
• 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, 500 block of North Hickory Street, a 23-year-old Ottawa man reported a known 23-year-old Ottawa woman violated a protection from abuse order. A report has been forwarded to the county attorney’s office.
• 3:23 p.m. Thursday, Casey’s General Store, 940 N. Main St., a 32-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged a door at the store.
• 5:49 p.m. Thursday, 1600 block of South Hickory Street, a 67-year-old Ottawa man was found dead at his residence, according to a police report.
• 2:44 p.m. Wednesday, 900 block of East Logan Street, a 22-year-old Chanute woman reported an unknown vehicle struck her legally parked car.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 500 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 1000 block of Poplar Street, fire call.
• Thursday: 300 block of Walnut Street, suicidal subject; 500 block of Poplar Street, public assist; 800 block of Main Street, juvenile complaint; 600 block of West Fourth Street, information report; 300 block of Pendleton Street, suspicious activity.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 3:42 p.m. Wednesday, 609 S. Hickory St., firefighters investigated a smoke scare. No damage was reported.
• 7:34 p.m. Wednesday, 2230 S. Princeton Road, firefighters responded to a small amount of gasoline leaking from a vehicle and applied absorbent material.
• 8:31 p.m. Thursday, 2300 East K-68, firefighters responded to a report of a vehicle fire. The fire was out upon firefighters’ arrival, and the car sustained about $200 in damage, according to the fire report.
• 12:15 a.m. Friday, 1436 S. Oak St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.