Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 8:38 a.m. Monday, 800 block of South Locust Street, Christopher Longfellow, 30, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal trespassing. A 6-year-old boy and an infant girl were taken into protective custody.
• 8:52 p.m. Monday, 1300 block of South Olive Street, a 17-year-old Ottawa girl was arrested on suspicion of battering a known 37-year-old Ottawa woman, according to a police report.
• 2:07 p.m. Tuesday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 W. Second St., Aaron Cole, 25, Eudora, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 1:06 a.m. Wednesday, 700 block of East Fifth Street, Dillion Leach, 35, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 8:30 p.m. Thursday, 3200 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• 5:10 a.m. Sunday, 340 E. South St., Richmond, Richmond firefighters responded to a fire alarm. No fire reported.
• 11:24 p.m. Sunday, John Brown and Oregon roads, Cutler firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to six medical calls Thursday through Tuesday.