• Monday: Wanda Altic, Ottawa; Geneva Roecker, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Kelly Ball, Welda; Tom Martin, Ottawa; Georgia Penn, Garnett.
• Friday: Anabel Burgess, Ottawa; Deborah Smith, Colony.
• Monday: Kaelyn Ott, Quenemo.
Franklin County Jail
• 11:35 a.m. Monday, 1400 block of South Main Street, Oceana Scobee, 21, Ottawa, on a Marion County warrant.
• 10:58 a.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of South Cottonwood Street, Natasha L. McKay, Ottawa, on a Marion County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 2:10 p.m. Monday, 700 block of West Second Street, Raymond Valentine Jr., 65, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and pedestrian under the influence of alcohol.
• 12:44 a.m. Tuesday, Bennett Street and K-68, Robert Rose, 32, Gardner, on suspicion of driving under the influence and driving with an expired license tag.
• 10:09 a.m. Tuesday, Oz Cycle, 301 W. Wilson St., Cody Weien, 21, Ottawa, on two Franklin County warrants.
• 1:34 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of South Main Street, Paul Payne, 71, Kansas City, Mo., on suspicion of transporting an open container and no insurance following a traffic stop.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 2:15 p.m. Sunday, 3900 block of Labette Terrace, a 35-year-old Ottawa man reported that sometime overnight an unknown suspect kicked in his back door and stole several items. Estimated loss was $1,190.
• 7:52 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block of Truman Street, Pomona, a 46-year-old Pomona man reported his son’s bicycle was stolen sometime in the past two days. Estimated loss was $300.
• 9:57 a.m. Sunday, 2100 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a vehicle driven by Jacqueline McNabb, 30, Kansas City, Mo., was re-entering traffic from the right shoulder of I-35 when it slid sideways and was struck on the driver’s side rear corner by a vehicle driven by Mark Knowler, 35, Sigourney, Iowa. • 12:37 p.m. Sunday, Labette and Idaho roads, a 2001 Chevrolet Impala driven by Riley Fisher, 17, Ottawa, was westbound in the 1800 block of Labette Road when it came to a stop and was struck from behind by a vehicle driven by Tabitha Capell, 21, Ottawa.
• 7:27 p.m. Monday, Florida and Sand Creek roads, a 1997 Chevrolet Malibu driven by Anna Markus, 18, Ottawa, slid off the road in the icy conditions and struck a culvert near the intersection of Florida and Sand Creek roads. Markus’ passenger, Savannah Reed, 26, Ottawa, was transported by ambulance to Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., Ottawa, for treatment of minor injuries, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 11:42 a.m. Tuesday, 2800 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 driven by Edwin Barber, 52, Pleasanton, was southbound on I-35 near milepost 186 when a large piece of ice flew off the top of a tractor-trailer driven by David James, 60, St. James, Mo., and struck the Dodge Ram’s side mirror. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.
Police Department News
• 7:11 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block of South Beech Street, an 84-year-old Ottawa man was found deceased in his residence.
• 1:41 p.m. Monday, 600 block of North Hemlock Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa man reported known suspects stole items from him. The case is under investigation.
• 7:11 a.m. Tuesday, 2100 block of South Princeton Street, a 47-year-old Pomona man reported someone broke into propane storage lockers and stole items.
• 2:09 p.m. Tuesday, Stop and Save, 1621 S. Main St., a 33-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of fuel.
• 7:37 a.m. Tuesday, 800 block of South Burroughs Street, a vehicle driven by Anna Owens, 29, Ottawa, collided with a vehicle driven by Crystal Conner, 28, Ottawa, at the intersection of Eighth and Burroughs streets. Owens was cited for failure to yield at an intersection, according to a police report.
• 7:50 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of South Main Street, Bobby Howard, 30, Ottawa, reported a vehicle driven by an unknown suspect struck his vehicle and left the scene.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 500 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 600 block of Walnut Street, special assignment.
• Tuesday: 200 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 300 block of Walnut Street, assist other agency; 200 block of Main Street, non-injury accident; 600 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:50 a.m. Monday, 717 E. Third St., authorized controlled burning.
• 1:16 p.m. Monday, 1443 S. Cedar St., assist invalid.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 10:48 a.m. Monday, 340 E. South St., Richmond firefighters responded to a fire alarm. No fire reported.
• 3:07 p.m. Tuesday, 37550 W. 367th St., Pottawatomie firefighters provided mutual aid to another agency.
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Monday.