• Wednesday: Melissa Harris, Wellsville.
• Thursday: Emma Stottlemire, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Stanley Johnson, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Mark Baber, 31, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 2:18 p.m. Thursday, 1500 block of South Main Street, Williams Rogers, 45, Paola, on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia when he was stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 3:55 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of West 15th Street, Michael Logan, 21, Ottawa, on suspicion of battering a known 28-year-old Ottawa woman, battering a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
• 6:11 p.m. Thursday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 16-year-old Ottawa boy and a 13-year-old Ottawa boy were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting items from the store.
Police Department News
• 2:35 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of North Mulberry Street, a 23-year-old Ottawa man reported he was bitten by a dog owned by a 39-year-old Ottawa woman, according to a police report. The incident remains under investigation.
• 8:34 a.m. Thursday, 200 block of West 13th Street, a 39-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect spray painted a picnic table and a slide.
• 7:47 a.m. Thursday, 900 block of North Cherry Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his cell phone.
• 7:36 a.m. Wednesday, 600 block of South Ash Street, a vehicle driven by Stephanie Erickson, 26, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Dale Gray, 43, Ottawa. Erickson was cited for disobeying a stop sign, according to a police report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 3:45 a.m. Wednesday, 1108 S. Cedar St., assist invalid.
• 7:09 p.m. Wednesday, Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., heat detector activation. No fire reported.
• 11:15 a.m. Thursday, 2250 S. Elm St., firefighters investigated a reported smoke odor. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 7:04 p.m. Monday, 304 E. South St., Richmond, Richmond firefighters responded to an activated fire alarm. No fire reported.
• 4:48 p.m. Wednesday, East Fourth and South Elm streets, Cutler firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to seven medical calls March 1 through Thursday.