• Tuesday: Brenda Prochnow, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 4:55 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., James Justice, 52, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 8:21 p.m. Monday, 800 block of South Cherry Street, Michael Bishop, 38, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
Police Department News
• 6:31 p.m. Monday, 500 block of North Cherry Street, a 13-year-old Pomona boy was reported as a runaway. The boy was located and taken into custody.
• 9:51 p.m. Monday, 800 block of East Sixth Street, a 26-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown person damaged her property.
• 8:07 a.m. Monday, National Sign Company, 1415 Industrial Ave., a 49-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect entered the business and damaged and stole property.
• 1:11 p.m. Monday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 52-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole items.
• 1:46 p.m. Monday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Main St., a 52-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known suspect passed a forged check.
• 12:54 p.m. Tuesday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Main St., a 35-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect drove off without paying for gasoline.
• 6:11 p.m. Monday, 17th and Main streets, a vehicle driven by Zackary Malburg, 19, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Geraldine Foster, 62, Ottawa. Malburg was cited with disobeying a traffic signal, according to a police report.
• 2:47 p.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of South Ash Street, a vehicle driven by Ashley Evans, 20, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Nicole Franklin, 31, Ottawa. Evans was cited for inattentive driving, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Saturday: 4500 block of Meadow Lane, assist outside agency; 300 block of Pine Street, animal complaint.
• Sunday: No calls for service.
• Monday: 400 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Tuesday: 600 block of Meadowbrook Court, medical call; 1000 block of Poplar Street, alarm call; 800 block of Main Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 6:20 p.m. Monday, 1519 S. Elm St., firefighters responded to a reported cooking fire on a stove. The fire was contained to the cooking area, and firefighters found no flames or smoke upon their arrival, according to a fire department report.
• 7:04 p.m. Tuesday, 14 Canterbury Court, firefighters investigated a possible gas leak.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to two medical calls Sunday.