• Wednesday: Dana Coble, Ottawa; Rita Jackson, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Nadine Peine, Richmond.
• Wednesday: George Louderback, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Alan Holmes, Baldwin City.
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:09 p.m. Wednesday, 600 block of South Willow Street, Terry Criqui, 33, Ottawa, on three Franklin County civil warrants.
Police Department Arrests
• 9:06 a.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Robert Krout, 30, Ottawa, on two City of Ottawa warrants.
• 1:43 p.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Aaron Ayers, 24, Wellsville, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 1:17 p.m. Thursday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Mary Watkins, 38, Ottawa, on suspicion of theft and battery.
• 1:18 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of South Main Street, Zachary Green, 24, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 2:24 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Willow Street, Steven Jackson, 39, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 11:38 a.m. Wednesday, 700 block of South Locust Street, a 23-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was threatened by a known juvenile-age person. The case is under investigation.
• 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, 800 block of South Cherry Street, a 7-year-old child and a 9-year-old child were taken into protective custody, according to a police report.
• 9:10 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of South Hickory Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa man reported he was battered. The case is under investigation.
• 11:16 a.m. Wednesday, 500 block of East Sixth Street, John Bishop, 31, Ottawa, reported he was struck by an unknown vehicle while riding his motorcycle, according to a police report. The case remains under investigation.
• 7:26 p.m. Wednesday, 200 block of South Main Street, Lynze Barnhart, 21, Ottawa, was backing her vehicle out of a parking stall and struck a vehicle driven by Samantha Johnson, 23, Garnett, according to a police report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to four medical calls Tuesday through Thursday.