• Saturday: Joesph Alexander, Lane.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 10:55 a.m. Friday, Franklin County District Court, 301 S. Main St., Richard Doan Sr., 66, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 11:07 a.m. Friday, Franklin County District Court, 301 S. Main St., Amilia Romine, 33, Wellsville, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:32 p.m. Friday, 300 block of North Main Street, Airaymon Cole, 24, Quenemo, on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic infraction. Cole also was arrested on a Franklin County warrant.
• 3:02 p.m. Friday, 1600 block of South Osage Drive, a 15-year-old Ottawa girl was arrested and transported to the Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center after being reported as a runaway.
• 8:22 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Aaron Lehman, 24, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 10:06 p.m. Friday, 700 block of East Third Street, Robert Wood, 43, Kansas City, Mo., on a Missouri parole violation warrant.
• 4:29 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of South Main Street, Landon Stevenson, 28, Lawrence, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic infraction. Stevenson also was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant.
• 9:33 p.m. Saturday, 2300 block of South Princeton Street, Damon Burkhart, 33, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, child endangerment, driving with a suspended license and transporting an open container after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
Police Department News
• 5:42 p.m. Friday, 1000 block of South Main Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after threatening to harm himself.
• 8:29 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of East Eighth Street, a 22-year-old Ottawa woman was taken into protective custody after exhibiting bizarre behavior.
• 3:28 a.m. Monday, Dairy Queen, 1444 S. Main St., a door was damaged and items taken from the business.
• 10:20 a.m. Friday, 200 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Ambrosio Hernandez, 81, Ottawa, struck two vehicles that were stopped at a red light. One vehicle was driven by James Malson, 77, Wellsville, and the other vehicle was driven by Harry Dixon, 54, Olathe. Hernandez was cited for inattentive driving.
• 11:28 a.m. Friday, 100 block of West First Street, a vehicle driven by Amanda Rinehart, 20, Ottawa, struck a legally parked vehicle. Rinehart was cited for inattentive driving.
• 7:12 p.m. Friday, First and Main streets, a vehicle driven by Jeremy Fortmeyer, 34, Osawatomie, struck a vehicle driven by Tyashia Pierce, 17, Joliet, Ill. Fortmeyer was cited for failing to yield.
• 2:50 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of South Liberty Street, a vehicle driven by Delisa Defebaugh, 41, Chanute, struck a legally parked vehicle owned by Joshua Price, 24, Ottawa. Defebaugh was cited for failure to report the accident, no insurance and limitations on backing.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Saturday: 400 block of Main Street, assist other agency; 100 block of Walnut Street, verbal disturbance; Tennessee and Riley roads, assist other agency.
• Sunday: I-35 and K-33, motorist assist; 500 block of Main Street, alarm activation.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 5:29 a.m. Friday, 1529 N. Davis Ave., fire alarm activation. No fire reported.
• 6:39 a.m. Friday, 1300 block of South Dogwood Street, assisted invalid.
• 1:43 p.m. Friday, 427 N. Mulberry St., authorized controlled burning.
• 3:32 a.m. Saturday, 711 N. King St., investigated smoke odor.
• 4:17 a.m. Saturday, 900 block of South Highland Street, assisted invalid.
• 8:33 p.m. Saturday, 184 N. I-35, firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• 2:40 p.m. Sunday, 833 S. Locust St., firefighters responded to a brush/grass fire.
• 4:56 p.m. Sunday, 215 S. Willow St., unauthorized burning.
• 9:42 p.m. Sunday, 1016 S. Ash St., firefighters responded to a brush/grass fire.
• 3:19 a.m. Monday, 24 W. Canterbury Court, Unit D, firefighters responded to an apartment fire. No one was injured.
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 6:25 a.m. Monday, 1025 Rock Creek Road, Pomona firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• 8:37 p.m. Tuesday, Jackson and Utah roads, Cutler firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 6:59 a.m. Wednesday, 2400 Meadow Lake Drive, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 1:37 p.m. Wednesday, 2350 Road and U.S. 59 in Anderson County, Richmond firefighters responded to a mutual aid call from another agency.
• 6:49 p.m. Thursday, Osborne and Nebraska terraces, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 2:22 p.m. Saturday, Butler and Eisenhower roads, Richmond and Ohio firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 3:48 p.m. Saturday, 2400 block of Meade Road, Richmond firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 6:36 p.m. Saturday, 1420 Woodson Road, Centropolis firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Wednesday.