• Tuesday: Aubree Huggard, Ottawa; Janice Tegtmeyer, Ottawa.
• Monday: Gary Davis, Ottawa; Addison Kuiken, Ottawa; Robert Shepherd, Pomona.
• Tuesday: Baby boy, 7 pounds, 11 ounces, to Aubree Huggard, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
• 4:34 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Shane Crabtree, 27, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 10:37 p.m. Monday, 100 block West 10th Street, Brandon Scott, 24, Ottawa, on suspicion of aggravated assault and domestic battery after police said he threatened a 20-year-old Ottawa woman with a knife and pushed the victim.
• 2:27 p.m. Tuesday, 500 block of South Hickory Street, Destinee Kirch, 21, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving without a driver’s license after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 11:50 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Leann Godfrey, 25, Topeka, on two City of Ottawa warrants.
• 11:54 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of South Ash Street, Angela Moland, 36, Ottawa, and Natalie Hankins, 28, Ottawa, were arrested for possession of methanpethamine, possession of paraphernalia and possession of prescription narcotics after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
Police Department News
• 11:04 p.m. Thursday, American Eagle Outfitters, 1301 N. Davis Ave., a 23-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known 34-year-old Ottawa man was stalking her. The case remains under investigation.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 11:04 a.m. Monday, 1040 N. Davis Ave., authorized controlled burning.
• 11:49 a.m. Monday, 415 S. Poplar St., authorized controlled burning.
• 11:34 a.m. Tuesday, 4679 Eisenhower Road, responded to a house fire.
• 5:50 p.m. Tuesday, 619 N. Bennett Road, authorized controlled burning.
• 7:52 p.m. Tuesday, south of the ball fields at Orlis Cox Sports Complex, Beech Street and West K-68, grass/brush fire.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Monday and Tuesday.