• Friday: Marvin Duvall, Richmond
• Sunday: Thressa Ledom, Ottawa.
• Friday: Janice Tegtmeyer, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Virginia Cordle, Ottawa; Marvin Duvall, Richmond.
Franklin County Jail
• 7:38 a.m. Friday, 3300 block of Arkansas Road, Cynthea Vanvalkenberg, 42, Quenemo, on suspicion of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
• 1:20 p.m. Friday, Wyandotte County Jail, Kansas City, Kan., Corey Metcalf, 35, Kansas City, Kan., on a Franklin County warrant.
• 10:14 p.m. Friday, 3300 block of Idaho Road, Matthew Levi Lang, 22, Pomona, on suspicion of aggravated assault.
• 5:23 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Christopher Michael Morrison, 28, Kansas City, Kan., on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:41 p.m. Saturday, 1000 block of South Cottonwood Street, Amber Aldrich, 26, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 12:44 p.m. Saturday, 1000 block of South Hickory Street, Tabitha Horne, 21, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 3:11 a.m. Sunday, Canterbury Drive, a 15-year-old Ottawa girl and a 13-year-old Ottawa girl, on suspicion of curfew violation.
• 8:55 a.m. Sunday, 500 block of South Cedar Street, Mark Sherman, 29, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
• 5:15 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of South Cherry Street, David Yohe, 58, Ottawa, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence of alcohol.
• 6:25 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of North Cherry Street, Eddie Hamilton, 51, Ottawa, and Ira Lewis, 64, Ottawa, on suspicion of disorderly conduct and battery after they battered each other, according to a police report.
• 6:45 p.m. Sunday, 600 block of North King Street, Brian Porter, 36, Ottawa, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence and disorderly conduct.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 10:03 a.m. Friday, 1 SW Fairview Drive, a vehicle driven by Stephen Powell, 64, Pomona, was backing out of a private driveway when it struck a parked vehicle owned by Cheryl Ward, 63, Ottawa. Both drivers exchanged information, with damage estimated at less than $1,000.
• 6:42 p.m. Sunday, I-35 in Franklin County, a vehicle driven by Erica Shrout, 30, Wichita, was southbound on I-35 when she swerved to miss a large metal object in the road and the vehicle went into the median, striking a large metal drain, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 9 a.m. Friday, Ottawa Ford, 2320 S. Oak St., a 56-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged multiple vehicle tires.
• 9:37 a.m. Friday, 400 block of North Main Street, a 56-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged his vehicle’s window, gained entry and tried to steal the vehicle.
• 6:33 p.m. Friday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, a 24-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after exhibiting self-destructive behavior.
• 7:21 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of North Cherry Street, a 31-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after exhibiting self-destructive behavior.
• 12:01 p.m. Friday, Casey’s General Store, 1019 W. Seventh St., a 64-year-old Paola woman reported an unknown suspect stole her checks and forged them for items at the store. The woman reported the unknown suspect also forged checks to take items from Price Chopper, 2138 S. Princeton St., and Logan Street 66, 304 E. Logan St.
• 3:20 p.m. Friday, 700 block of North Sycamore Street, a 31-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his residence and stole an item.
• 1:01 p.m. Sunday, Casey’s General Store, 1019 W. Seventh St., a 48-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect drove off without paying for fuel.
• 9:13 p.m. Sunday, 1100 block of North Mulberry Street, a 30-year-old Ottawa woman reported unlawful access to a financial account.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 400 block of Main Street, one-vehicle, non-injury wreck.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 5:49 a.m. Friday, 222 E. Logan St., alarm system activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with 13 medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to two medical calls Thursday through Sunday.