• No admissions, dismissals or births were reported Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 1:58 p.m. Monday, 900 block of South Locust, Angela Putney, 41, Ottawa, on a Shawnee County warrant.
• 10:28 p.m. Monday, 1300 block of Eisenhower Road, Dalton Laird, 19, Ottawa, on an active Franklin County warrant.
Police Department News
• 8:41 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of South Poplar Street, a 28-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of items from a residence. The case remains under investigation, according to a police report.
• 2:10 p.m. Monday, 500 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven Brandon Nelson, 33, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Branson Orr, 19, Ottawa. Nelson was cited for inattentive driving, according to a police report.
• 3:52 p.m. Monday, 2200 block of South Princeton Street, Kyla Slate, 41, Louisburg, reported an unknown suspect’s vehicle struck her legally parked vehicle.
• 4:46 p.m. Monday, 100 block of East Fifth Street, a vehicle driven by Kaitlyn Madden, 16, Ottawa, struck a legally parked vehicle owned by Jamie Zook, 27, Ottawa. Madden was cited for limitations on backing, according to a police report.
• 2:35 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of North Cleveland Street, a vehicle driven by Jack Mibeck, 49, Ottawa, backed into a vehicle driven by Maria Aguirre, 27, Ottawa. Mibeck was cited for limitations of backing, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 300 block of West Seventh Street, medical call; 600 block of Locust Street, welfare check; 300 block of East Fourth Street, parking complaint; 200 block of Cedar Lane, juvenile complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:06 a.m. Tuesday, 932 S. Hanes Dr., unauthorized burning.
• 12:07 p.m. Tuesday, 534 N. Main St., smoke or odor removal.
• 5:48 p.m. Tuesday, 404 W. Ninth St., firefighters responded to a brush/grass fire.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 1:30 a.m. May 8, 3300 block of K-68, Williamsburg firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 1:56 p.m. May 8, 4863 block of U.S. 169, Pottawatomie and Richmond firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• 11:52 a.m. May 9, 4238 Tennessee Road, Wellsville firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• 2:44 p.m. Tuesday, Marshall Road and Tennessee Terrace, Cutler firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to seven medical calls May 8 through Monday.