• Wednesday: Theodore Harvey, Ottawa; Teresa Morrow, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Dorothy Cook, Ottawa; Linda Rich, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Mary Shaughnessy, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Sandra Miles, Ottawa.
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 7:51 a.m. Friday, Pattonsburg, Mo., Eric Fox, 34, Daviess/DeKalb County Regional Jail, on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
• 7:52 a.m. Friday, Lansing Prison, Lansing, Basilio Zamudio, 43, on a Franklin County civil warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 2:04 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Shawn Shutts, 35, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to comply with bond conditions.
• 11:23 p.m. Friday, 2600 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Penny Wyatt, 43, Gardner, on a Rice County warrant for criminal use of a financial card after Wyatt was stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 12:30 a.m. Saturday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Eric Davis, 26, Ottawa, on a Franklin County civil warrant.
• 1:29 p.m. Saturday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., James Allred III, 18, De Soto, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 2:44 a.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Jose Jave, 44, Pomona, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court and on a Linn County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 8:13 a.m. Wednesday, Ottawa Law Enforcement Center, 715 W. Second St., Faustino Calderon, 39, Lawrence, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 9:56 a.m. Thursday, 800 block of South Poplar Street, Patrick Olsen, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of violating a protection from abuse order.
• Thursday, no time given, Ottawa Law Enforcement Center, 715 W. Second St., Michael Yaw, 25, Paola, on an Anderson County warrant.
• 10:13 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of North Main Street, Brandon Willingham, 32, Overland Park, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 9:10 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known suspect violated a protection order.
• 4:42 a.m. Sunday, 1500 block of Riley Road, sheriff’s deputies responded to a structure fire. The house was destroyed by the fire, according to the sheriff’s report.
• 3:02 p.m. Friday, Wil-Mart Gas & More, 215 W. Franklin St., Pomona, a 46-year-old Pomona man reported someone drove off without paying for $125.45 in fuel.
• 6:25 p.m. Friday, Sentry Storage, 3720 Old U.S. 59, a 32-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect cut a lock off a storage unit and stole items. Loss was estimated at more than $13,000, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 2:41 a.m. Saturday, 3400 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a 2011 Ford Escape driven by Brittany Bingham, 24, Dale City, Va., was southbound near milepost 190 on I-35 when it struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
• 8:57 p.m. Saturday, Marshall and Nebraska roads, a 2000 Toyota Echo driven by a 17-year-old Ottawa girl was westbound in the 3100 block of Marshall Road when a eastbound 2001 Jeep Compass driven by Daniel Forrest, 35, Greenville, S.C., swerved to miss an animal in the road and forced the Toyota into the north ditch, according to a sheriff’s report, which did not disclose the girl’s identity.
Police Department News
• 8:47 a.m. Wednesday, 100 block of South Walnut Street, six victims reported an unknown suspect damaged their property with spray paint.
• Wednesday, no time given, 600 block of North Poplar Street, a 25-year-old Ottawa woman reported a 2-year-old child was bitten by an animal and suffered minor injury, according to a police report.
• 2:17 a.m. Thursday, 800 block of South Poplar Street, a 33-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known individual violated a protection order.
• 1:14 p.m. Thursday, 500 block of North Hickory Street, Scott Myers, 51, Ottawa, was cited and released on a notice to appear in court for pedestrian under the influence of alcohol, according to a police report.
• 10:31 a.m. Wednesday, Ottawa Retirement Village, 1000 W. 15th St., staff reported an unknown suspect stole medication, according to a police report.
• 3:41 p.m. Wednesday, First and Main streets, a vehicle driven by Matthew Manning, 27, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Edward Hill, 26, Ottawa, while attempting to turn through the intersection. Manning was cited with disobeying a traffic signal, according to a police report.
• 12:03 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Jimmy Glasco, 39, Corsicana, Texas, struck a light pole owned by the City of Ottawa.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: 200 block of East Sixth Street, suspicious activity; 400 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 600 block of Main Street, suspicious activity.
• Wednesday: 300 block of Elm Street, suspicious vehicle; 200 block of Cedar Lane, public assist.
• Thursday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 4400 block of Stafford Terrace, suspicious activity; 100 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 200 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Wednesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 3:33 p.m. Wednesday, 3500 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• Firefighters responded to two medical calls Wednesday.