• Friday: Wanda Perney, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Joseph Ferguson, Ottawa; Donna Yakle, Ottawa.
• Theodore Harvey, Ottawa; Teresa Morrow, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
• 8:45 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., James W. Allred III, 18, De Soto, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 11:09 a.m. Friday, 1900 block of Old U.S. 50, Robert Wright, 43, Ottawa, on a Franklin County civil warrant.
• 12:40 p.m. Friday, East First and South Cedar streets, Billy Adams Jr., 39, Ottawa, on a Shawnee County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 6:20 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Scott Myers, 51, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 5:43 p.m. Friday, 900 block of Lincoln Street, Heath Griffin, 34, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, transporting an open container, tampering with an interlock device, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of an illegal weapon and refusal of a chemical test, according to a police report.
• 6:07 p.m. Friday, 700 block of West Second Street, Scott Myers, 51, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 9:47 p.m. Friday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, Mallory Iniguz, 26, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license, no insurance and on two Sedgwick County warrants, according to a police report.
• 1:43 p.m. Sunday, 100 block of West Third Street, Bill Hutchison, 22, Paola, on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 12:36 p.m. Friday, 500 block of West Fifth Street, a 28-year-old Pomona man reported someone had damaged his fence by driving into it. Damage was estimated at $400.
• 3:06 p.m. Friday, 3900 block of Montana Road, a 52-year-old Ottawa man reported someone attempted to drill a hole through the doorknob of his barn. The man reported the doorknob was damaged and nothing was missing from the barn. Damage was estimated at $25.• 5:14 p.m. Friday, the 400 block of East Fifth Street, Pomona, a 30-year-old Pomona woman reported someone had broke her window, which she thought had been caused by a lawnmower. The evidence suggested it was broken by a lawnmower, the sheriff’s report said.
• 6:58 p.m. Friday, 4200 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a 52-year-old Ottawa man reported he lost a backpack off the rear of his motorcycle while traveling on I-35.
• 10:56 p.m. Friday, 300 block of South Elm Street, Rantoul, a 27-year-old Rantoul man reported a neighbor was playing music loudly outside his residence. A sheriff’s deputy told the neighbor to keep the volume at a level that won’t disturb his neighbors, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 1:32 p.m. Friday, 400 block of West Fifth Street, Pomona, a 67-year-old Pomona woman reported $80 in cash was taken Tuesday evening from her home. The woman reported a $50 bill and $30 in quarters was taken, however another $50 bill was left, the sheriff’s report said.
• 6:12 p.m. Friday, 3720 U.S. 59, a 71-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole several items from his storage shed, including a refrigerator. Loss was estimated at $612.
Police Department News
• 7:33 p.m. Friday, 300 block of East Fourth Street, a 54-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged his property.
• 12:29 a.m. Monday, 700 block of Tremont Ave., a 21-year-old woman was taken into protective custody after making comments about harming herself, according to a police report.
• 2:50 a.m. Saturday, Three Guys Liquor, 303 N. Main St., a 73-year-old Ottawa man reported a suspect broke into the business and stole items.
• 9:37 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of East Fourth Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown subject entered his unlocked vehicle and removed items.
• 8:42 p.m. Saturday, 1100 block of North Main Street, a 27-year-old Wellsville man reported an unknown suspect stole money while he was at the coin laundry.
• 2:12 a.m. Sunday, Peppers, 111 N. Main St., a 45-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown person stole her vehicle.
• 10:06 a.m. Sunday, 1100 block of South Hickory Street, a 53-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his vehicle and stole property.
• 2:18 p.m. Sunday, 1000 block of North Cedar Street, a 31-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole a playhouse.
• 12:46 p.m. Saturday, 100 block of East 23rd Street, a 2011 Dodge driven by Jennifer Crowley, 36, Ottawa, was traveling west on East 23rd Street when it struck the rear of a 2004 Pontiac driven by Katie Hicks, 26, Ottawa, as it slowed down for a traffic signal. Crowley was cited for following too closely, according to a police report.
• 8:10 p.m. Saturday, 1500 block of South Elm Street, Sandra Griffin, 69, Ottawa, reported someone struck her vehicle and left without reporting it.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:02 a.m. Saturday, 1102 N. Main St., alarm system activation. No fire reported.
• 11:49 a.m. Saturday, 222 S. Elm St., overloaded extension cord that was arcing. There was no fire or damage, and the cord was removed from service, according to a fire report.
• 3:01 p.m. Saturday, 734 S. Elm St., firefighters responded to a rubbish or trash fire.
• 12:26 a.m. Monday, 609 N. Hickory St., firefighters responded to an unattended fire in a outdoor contained fire bowl. The fire was extinguished with no damage, according to a fire report.
• Firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 3:58 p.m. Sunday, 2427 Haskell Road, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison and Ohio firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• 2:13 a.m. Monday, 4627 Pawnee Road, Cutler and LOH firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to six medical calls Thursday through Sunday.