• Monday: Kaylin Gragg, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 10:17 a.m. Monday, 200 block of West Seventh Street, Mike Bishop, 40, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a revoked license, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to report an accident. Lane Curtis, 18, Ottawa, on suspicion of leaving the scene of an accident and failure to report.
• 1:59 p.m. Monday, 400 block of Ash Street, Steven Jackson, 40, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 2:06 p.m. Monday, 2600 block of I-35, Mark Lowin, 54, Oak Grove, Missouri, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, no driver’s license and expired registration.
• 10:13 p.m. Monday, 900 block of South Burroughs Street, Joseph A. Bishop, 20, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 12:13 p.m. Tuesday, Dollar General Store, 2212 S. Princeton St., a 15-year-old Ottawa boy and a 17-year-old Ottawa boy were arrested on suspicion of stealing items from the store.
• 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, 1200 block of Ash Street, Michael Purl, 35, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
Police Department News
• 11:10 p.m. Monday, 200 block of East 12th Street, a vehicle struck a City of Ottawa light pole and left the scene. The case is under investigation.
• 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of East Third Street, a vehicle driven by William Howard, 27, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Kathy Turner, 61, Ottawa. Howard was cited for limitations on backing.
• 6:36 p.m. Tuesday, 400 block of South Hickory Street, a tractor-trailer driven by Rodney Horne Jr., 27, St. Louis, Missouri, struck a fiber optic wire. Horne was cited for disobeying a truck route.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 300 block of Walnut Street, suspicious activity; 600 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Tuesday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 600 block of Meadowbrook Court, civil matter; 600 block of Locust Street, private property accident.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 7:13 a.m. Tuesday, 933 N. Birch St., authorized controlled burning.
• 7:34 a.m. Tuesday, 333 E. 12th St., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Monday and Tuesday.