• Friday: Bonnie Brannan, Ottawa; Leroy Soverns, Burlington.
• Friday: Nadine Caple, Ottawa; Danielle Norman, Ottawa; Kimberlee Wolz, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Bonnie Brannan, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 1:48 a.m. Saturday, 700 block of North Main Street, Francis Rushe, 30, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, possession of paraphernalia, no drug tax stamp and driving while license is suspended after being stopped for a traffic violation.
• 7:57 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of East Powhattan Street, a 59-year-old Ottawa man reported being battered by a known suspect. Juan J. Velez, 25, Ottawa, later was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 3:22 p.m. Sunday, I-35 at milepost 184, Warren Lockard, 24, Kingsville, Missouri, on a Missouri warrant.
Police Department News
• 12:07 p.m. Friday, Highland Cemetery, 1050 E. 15th St., a 53-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged the cemetery’s gates.
• 7:31 p.m. Friday, 900 block of East Walton Street, a 17-year-old Richmond girl was reported as a child in need of care.
• 10:16 a.m. Saturday, Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., a 42-year-old Ottawa woman was taken into protective custody after trying to harm herself.
• 5:30 p.m. Sunday, 1100 block of South Main Street, Christopher Kraus, 25, Ottawa, was cited for keeping a vicious animal after he was bit by his dog.
• 7:09 p.m. Sunday, 100 block of South Main Street, a 30-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged a window.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 300 block of Pendleton Avenue, motorist assist.
• Saturday: 700 block of Main Street, civil matter; 500 block of East Second Street, assist other agency.
• Sunday: 4700 block of Fiber Lane, assist other agency; 200 block of East 10th Street, public assist; 600 block of Walnut Street, traffic complaint; 200 block of Edgewood Drive, animal complaint; 300 block of Walnut Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:51 a.m. Friday, 611 E. Garfield St., Lot 37, investigate hazardous materials release.
• 10:40 a.m. Friday, 1612 N. Davis Ave., alarm system activation, no fire reported.
• 9:11 a.m. Sunday, 808 S. Cherry St., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with 12 medical calls Friday through Sunday.